Did you mean: 

Are you on Social Media? :)

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Happy Friday guys!

As tomorrow, Saturday 30 June, is Social Media Day, I thought I'd ask you all which Social Media platforms you're using? Which ones do you enjoy the most or find most useful? slight_smile

You can find a list of the most popular Social Media sites (20) here.

I'm occasionally on Facebook myself, however lately I've got into Instagram and been spending more time there. I like to post photos of my cats, flowers and other summer-related things and PC games. I was very late to Snapchat, but have recently discovered it and find it amusing for selfies with ridiculous filters. joy I use Pinterest sometimes to get visual inspiration for various things.

As you might know, O2 is also on Twitter and Facebook where you can catch up on recent happenings and also get help. On Twitter and Facebook, you can get support from O2, and of course on our Community here we have customer-to-customer support available. slight_smile Have you checked out the rest of the channels yet (full list below)?

O2 on Social Media

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im sure what's app have my number as a lot of my mates use it but I can't say I'm tempted.
I guess it would come in handy for sending pics (I miss imessage) but it's another app I don't want to give my details to.
Message 31 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My life's an open book, already crapped up so I care less who has my details. I wish them good luck with whatever they want to do with them. It's not like anyones' details are safe these days. We are all on computer records and details sold to whatever organisations are willing to pay.

Either that or hacked by Russians/North Koreans/Chinese/CIA/FBI etc etc. Your every move is tracked by CCTV or Satellite and probably in your home through the camera on your lap top!

Beam me up Scotty! skullalien

Message 32 of 35

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

My grandson is on Instagram. Keeps trying to get me on it stating I could follow Lewis Hamiltonjoy

Err no thanks, Love him in F1 but can't be assed watching his daily doings off the track ...see_no_evilhear_no_evilspeak_no_evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

Get on Snapchat & you could follow me.. far more interesting than that road hog!

Message 34 of 35

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Get on Snapchat & you could follow me.. far more interesting than that road hog!

Road hog?? joy

You mean the best F1 driver this country has ever had? Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 35