@Glory1 wrote:
Mmmmm....I'm saying nothing @Cleoriff. Not a word. My lips are zipped 🤫

Booked a table near to the door...joy

LOLLOLFear

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Topics: 574

Re: Are You Superstitious?

I'm at the hospital again on Friday the 13th, my operation to remove my leg was done on this day/date. Now if I was suspicious I would have worries about waking up to find my other leg in the pig bin! fearful

Highlighted
Topics: 746

@jonsie wrote:

I'm at the hospital again on Friday the 13th, my operation to remove my leg was done on this day/date. Now if I was suspicious I would have worries about waking up to find my other leg in the pig bin! fearful

Is this just a routine visit @jonsie or some other surgical procedure?

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

Just another camera check to see how things are progressing with the newish medication. They always ask me if I want to be awake and I always say they can do what they want as long as I'm asleep.

Highlighted
Topics: 746

[ Edited ]

@jonsie wrote:

Just another camera check to see how things are progressing with the newish medication. They always ask me if I want to be awake and I always say they can do what they want as long as I'm asleep.

Yes not a comfortable procedure at all. I have had it and all they did with me was give me a valium to relax...

(They wished they had put me to sleep) vomito.gif

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Yes not a comfortable procedure at all. I have had it and all they did with me was give me a valium to relax...

I just bet they did....LOL

Highlighted
Community Manager

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

That emoji! joy joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 271

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@jonsie may I ask how things went?

On the few occasions I've needed to have a minor proceedure I've asked for an 'injection' from the nurses attending me they may have said something like it'll be a bit uncomfortable ... = ... so, I always say I'll be a lot less trouble to you if you give me the injection please ... a nose spray or a soothing word just don't cut it whichever orifice it's going up ... & ... no, I'm not laughing = far from it ... last time I awoke with some foam ended tube up my nose ... = ... the kindly nurses were worried about that I'd gone deeply asleep ... = ... so professional & thoughtful of those nurses Thanks!

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry