Did you mean: 

Apple’s ‘darkest day’

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144081 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

My heart is bleeding LOL 

Shares of Apple Inc. tanked Thursday, after the technology giant’s revenue warning triggered an avalanche of price target cuts by Wall Street analysts.

Half of the 41 analysts surveyed by FactSet cut their targets, some by as much as $100.

That knocked the average target down by about 13% to $187.03, from $215.91 on Monday, marking the lowest average target since it ended October 2017 at $179.32. The average rating remained at the equivalent of buy, as the new target was about 32% above current prices. 

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/apple-stock-sinks-as-wall-street-cuts-target-to-14-month-low-after...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

This thread needs to be on a board where kudos can be given ... #justsaying

Message 21 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

Not likely unfortunately.

Message 22 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's very interesting how the tables have turned over the past 11 years, from Jobs phoning up and meeting CEOs of mobile operators around the world and insisting on Apple getting a cut of each iPhone customer's monthly spend or they wouldn't be supplied with the product (which didn't last long as he quickly learned that the combined economic force of them all saying no was much bigger than Apple) to Apple now having billions wiped off it's value because slightly upgraded hardware doesn't sell like it used to.

Intel is being taught the same lesson in the PC and laptop market and to a lesser extent in servers.

Message 23 of 23