cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Store rumoured to be in Leeds Trinity Shopping Arcade.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

So the opening date for the Leeds Trinity Acrade is set for the 21st of March 2013.

Along with other exciting shops and stores its rumoured to have an Apple Store.

Now for those who dont know me I tend to lean towards Apple idevices !

Awaiting for Mi5 to chime in at this point..   wink

A child in a sweetie store is a quote that comes to mind !

My other nearest outlet was sheffield Meadowhall which was a good 1hr + train ride away.

Exciting times ahead. 

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great news if there is a apple store it's about time we got in Leeds. Nearest 1 is Sheffield.
Message 2 of 18

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://www.apple.com/jobs/uk/retail.html shows leeds and plymouth as new store openings

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamtemp64 wrote:

http://www.apple.com/jobs/uk/retail.html shows leeds and plymouth as new store openings

Happy days !

Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Happy days a 20 minute train ride for me from now on to a apple store. slight_smile
Message 5 of 18

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Doesn't matter where you go in the world for an Apple store, I guarantee you you'll be fighting with all the kids to get to see a device that you're interested in buying because they're surfing the 'net. 

Maybe they should start offering coffee and calling it an internet cafe instead wink

Sheepdog in "honestly, I never ever went into Dixons and played games for ages back in the 80's" mode

Message 6 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Now for those who dont know me I tend to lean towards Apple idevices !

Awaiting for Mi5 to chime in at this point..   wink

Really, I thought you were an Android fan wink

and yeah, I had to fight off the kids playing on the iPads when I went into to buy my wife's phone 😞

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

I concur with the comments on the number of youths sitting at the banks of mba's and pro's etc, all happily surfing their facebook pages.  Smiley Mad

When I visited the Meadowhall Store to pick up and set up my iphone 5 the Genius commented on that maybe it would be faster to use icloud at home to complete my setting up as their wifi was being hit with the kids. 

What I like is the setting up areas where these kids cannot enter unless they are buying and setting up a new idevice.    Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Quick update :

My partner has found out about the Apple Store opening, and she's going to confiscate my debit card....... 😞
Message 9 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

photo-1.JPG

Like a kid in a candy store !!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 18