Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Iconsiam to open Saturday in Bangkok

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The first Apple centre in Thailand opens this Saturday 10th November 2018. There are plenty of Apple shops in the main city shopping malls but this will be a big centre with 100 employees. iPhones are big business in the cities and towns and it's the must-have accessory glued to the palm of any of the young Thai ladies. It's a mystery to me why it has taken so long to open a dedicated sales and service centre.

https://news.lovepattayathailand.com/uncategorized/apple-opens-first-store-in-thailand-saturday/

apple

apple

apple

I knw someone who will be very interested.....

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Looks very swish @jonsie. But I'm android through and through. Wouldn't have an iPhone if they paid me. And, yes, I am biased.

Anyway, off to bed now. I've been up over 24 hours and am ready to crash. So I'll say good night and see you in the morning Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 8

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Looks like a Apple temple for people to worship Apple n iPhone lol last i0hone I had was a 4 paid 200 2nd hand for it n I said to my mate pay him the 200 at end of month a week before I got paid wanted it back so have it back to him n went back n showed like I said I'd have the money tried getting me to buy it back n I was like no I'll get a different phone lol
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Very posh slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsieLooks very good (for those who like Apple)

Maybe you should keep this news away from your wife...or did she send you the link? Fear LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Maybe you should keep this news away from your wife...or did she send you the link? Fear LOL

You guessed.....it's her birthday on the 17th so I'm arranging half a kilo of Granny Smith's. I told her the link was inaccessible in England!

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

You guessed.....it's her birthday on the 17th so I'm arranging half a kilo of Granny Smith's. I told her the link was inaccessible in England!

joyrofl I do hope she enjoys her apples Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not a huge fan of Apple stuff as I think it's rather overpriced for what it is but having been into an Apple Store on a couple of occasions (once for work and once when I momentarily thought about buying an iPhone) I have to say the store design is very eye-catching.

Message 8 of 8