cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone used a set of these?

Anonymous
Not applicable

https://www.jabra.co.uk/business/office-headsets/jabra-evolve/jabra-evolve-65#/#6599-829-409

Currently using a Plantronics USB headset (provided by work) with my work provided laptop which is sat on top of a wood chest and linked into my homemade KVM.

The machine has bluetooth onboard and I'd like to get rid of the wire between me and it as looks like I'm going to be home based for a while, I know we have some Jabra kit kicking around at work and it's quite highly prized but wonder if anyone uses or has used the one linked to above before I splash out my own cassh on it.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Popped the Jabra dongle into the USB socket and it's been stable.

Really glad I bought them, really comfortable and I don't feel like my head is in a bucket.

Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144302 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I'll keep that in mind if I have any issues.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I do go back to work I'm seriously considering buying a second dongle, sticking it in the back of my PC at work (so it won't get nicked) and taking the headset between home and work and ditching the desk phone as I usually wear a headset anyway and these are way more comfortable slight_smile

Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144302 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
We had all desk phones removed about 12 months ago. All calls are routed through our PC or laptop now.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14