cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone interested in theatre & musicals?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys!

I went to see the musical 'Matilda' in Cambridge Theatre in London a few days ago. I was positively surprised! It was quite funny and captivating. It had a lot of child actors and actresses and they were superb. slight_smile I haven't been to a musical or a play in years and this made me feel like I should try to go at least twice a year... The last one I saw was Dirty Dancing a couple of years ago (also very good!).

Do any of you go to musicals and/or theatre plays much? Which ones have been your favourites that you could recommend to go see? slight_smile

matilda.jpg

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

It would be amazing to see a play on Broadway! It must have been a great experience @jonsie!

It was our first trip to NY and we decided to go to a Broadway show on our to-do list. As I remember it wasn't cheap for us and the two kiddies but we all enjoyed it. One of many very happy memories from our half a dozen trips there. Still have the photos taken from the the Twin Towers which are very poignant now.

Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many years ago ... Les Miserables, Saturday afternoon matinee performance Bradford Alhambra theatre ... went with my mum & a mutual friend ... dress circle seats ... London company ... very memorable

If I could find someone to go with I'd happily go to the theatre again ... but ... I don't, & I don't fancy going on my own slight_frown

something to eat & drink with a friend ... & ... live theatre ... = ... wonderful Bouncy

Cat

Message 12 of 12