cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else interested in the game Control?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been a big fan of Finnish developers Remedy ever since I saw the first videos of Alan Wake, a game that actually persuaded me to buy a 360 (which I sold but bought the PC port)

Also bought Quantum Break which is superb (runs a bit slow on my current rig but that won't be a problem in a couple of weeks as just ordered a custom built gaming monster) and intending to buy this when it comes out.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I've never been a gamer I'm afraid but I'll ask my grandkids what they think....

Message 2 of 11

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That looks really interesting @Anonymous, hadn't heard of this game before! I'm very partial to a good story-driven game so waiting to hear more on what people think of the story and the gameplay, but I might be interested to get it on PS4 ... 

Have you pre-ordered it already or are you waiting to see/hear more on it closer to the release?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EmilieT 

Alan Wake and Quantum Break are those type of games so I'd definitely recommend getting hold of them (QB is on Xbox One and PC and AW on PC, you can get both via Steam)

Will purchase Control when it comes out at the end of August.

Message 4 of 11

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Not heard of it even tho I'm just on Xbox one
Message 5 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous I just spotted two Priority offers linked to this game, and thought I'd pop them in here in case you're interested! See here and here slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EmilieT 

Cheers for the tip off.

Seen early reviews and it looks superb, got lots to do (work and personal up to the end of the year so much as I'd love to win and go I wouldn't really be able to)

Am going to wait a bit for the price to drop a bit and for them to release it on Steam as don't really want to have lots of different distribution software on my shiny new rig.

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've given in and just bought the PC version from the Epic Games store.

Now just waiting for it to download, should be done in 2-4 hours, on my old ADSL connection I'd be looking at weeks.....

Thank goodness for FTTP!

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

It downloaded and installed, played a bit, looks like I could get hooked. slight_smile

Message 9 of 11

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous I read/watched some reviews of it while I was off and it looked really good, did you get a chance to play a bit more last week or over the weekend? 

signature

Message 10 of 11