Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another rubbish post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought I would add another rubbish2.jpg

Fence%20post.jpg

This place has gotten a whole lot worse lately, part's of this board are turning in to a social media forum full of non related rubbish & link's being posted just so users post counts go higher, carry on like this & it will be as bad as the Giff Gaff forum!

I know im a happy ex O2 customer, looking at the state of this forum it would certainly put me of ever rejoining.

Message 1 of 128
127 REPLIES 127

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I can't disagree.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 128

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Nor me, and I can promise you that many more people think the same.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 128

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
I miss pointless news of the day.
Message 4 of 128

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
I must say tho, £1.45 for a 2l diet coke ain't bad.
Message 5 of 128

Anonymous
Not applicable
Would not pay that much. Quid max lol. Or get supermarket own.

I agree with the above. Too much Facebook type of stuff.
Message 6 of 128

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I can only assume that some posters think they get rewards based on the number of posts made and will therefore post anything in the hope of money at the end of the month....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 128

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am to recall there was a previous discussion along these lines several months ago with @gemz4the1 being a key player in that conversation.

Didn't Toby get involved in that debate as some members wanted the facility to "filter out" certain categories of threads in order to be able to focus on supporting other users in relation to their o2 issues? If memory serves me right debate appeared to get a little heated but the decision appeared to result in the status quo as I recall.
Message 8 of 128

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Numerous discussions, Nick....

Currently using:
Message 9 of 128

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This place has gotten a whole lot worse lately, part's of this board are turning in to a social media forum full of non related rubbish & link's being posted just so users post counts go higher, carry on like this & it will be as bad as the Giff Gaff forum!

@Anonymous  As one of the "guilty" parties responsible for more than a fair share of the rubbish posted in this place over the summer months I finally withdrew a while back to see if the situation would improve.  Sadly there has been no apparent movement in the quality of contributions or, let's face it, in the editorial management of the site - but that seems to be the way people like it. 

Message 10 of 128