cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying telesales calls all the damn time

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I stop your annoying telesales service in Manchester calling all the time to try and sell me new tarrifs I am not interested in? I am FED UP with all the calls I get during the day time when I am busy doing my day job. I ask 02 to send details in post or e-mail with options and I just get told those options aren't available and I have to deal with a telesales person. When will 02 realise PEOPLE GENERALLY DO NOT WANT THESE CALLS, especially on a Monday lunchtime! Please stop these irritating calls otherwise I will change provider to one not stuck in the 1980s insisting on employing irritating telesales people all the time.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94013 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Marketing calls are usually outsourced or from independent retailers chancing their luck. This post may help but it's difficult to stop these people harrassing you.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Are-you-fed-up-with-spam-calls-and-texts-Follow-...

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I find my phone has a button 'add to reject list', which I hit after every call I get from such people.
Doesn't stop the first call, but does mean I only get one call from each number.....
But it IS b*****y annoying!
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I used to get Talk Talk ring,ing me up all the time trying to sell me Broadband because I have their Landline, every time I said not interested, they didn't get the message, I won't repeat what I said to the last one who rang

Message 4 of 4