• 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Message 1 of 204
203 REPLIES 203

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Mike Pence is likely to do the same thing for certification as Biden did for Trump in 2017:

Whether or not there are enough objections following the correct protocol to stop certification is another thing though it would have to be something quite major to prevent it. 

Message 71 of 204

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Trump was out rabble rousing yesterday. The man has no grace at all. Virtually hoping for Civil War in the country he professes to love!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 72 of 204

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

I have no sympathy at all for Pence, @Cleoriff. He has been complicit in pushing all the fake fraud allegations as well. He's never been more than Trump's lapdog. Yes objections have happened before in the House of Representatives, and not just after the 2016 election either, but things have never gone this far. Also no President or candidiate for President has ever tried to stage a coup, which is precisely what this orange piece of garbage, who is no better than a common mobster is attempting to do. All anyone has to do is listen to the shakedown phone call he made to the Georgia Secretary of State to see that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 73 of 204

Anonymous
Not applicable
Another perfect call. 😕

I know he’s a prat, but asking to find an exact amount of votes was beyond stupid even for him.

Thank god Georgia is a one party consent state.
Message 74 of 204

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes I heard that call @Bambino  'I just need to find another 11,801 votes...you could say you miscalculated'......a damn disgrace.

I think they will have to bring in the military to evict him from The White House as he said openly, 'he wasn't leaving'!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 75 of 204

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

It's not only a disgrace, @Cleoriff, it's a criminal act, and with any luck he'll pay for it.

He will leave the White House on January 20th, one way or another. If the Senate runoff races hold up, he will have brought his whole party down with him, and that's a very good result, in my opinion.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 76 of 204

Anonymous
Not applicable

He’s too old, there’s far too much evidence to sift through and too many charges to choose from.

If he gets a flick with a wet towel it’ll be a miracle

oh wow it looks like it's 2-0 to the Dems!

Message 77 of 204

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pence must have splinters up his chuff from being wedged on that fence..

The old Cheeto is not going to like that!
Message 78 of 204

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I've just watched the rioting outside Congress. My heart sinks at the sight of it. Terrible.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 79 of 204

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Unbelievable....unheard of in modern times rioting on the front steps of the Capitol House breaching front gates.....and we look at other third world Countries acting like this.
Such a bad man Trump ..brought America into disrepute.
Feeling sorry for the intelligent Americans...who don't deserve this.
Trump inciting bad and dangerous behaviour.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 80 of 204