cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon launch their general help forum

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if its been mentioned on here but Amazon have launched their general help forum.

I think its an excellent idea especially when you think of all the different things Amazon sell. It has the potential of a really good help forum.

What do you guys think?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/forums

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks interesting and should be quite varied as you say because of the stuff Amazon sell

Message 2 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Very good idea, it will get very busy I reckon.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

theyll need a seperate website i reckon

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

theyll need a seperate website i reckon

I reckon its going to get very busy in no time due to the vast amount of stuff they sell. I think the forum would be better too on a separate site.

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mmmmhhh ! :

"This forum was created so that you can share your experiences with the Community, ask questions and get answers from other Community members.

Help build the community! Get answers to your questions and help others with your knowledge."
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Mmmmhhh ! :

"This forum was created so that you can share your experiences with the Community, ask questions and get answers from other Community members.

Help build the community! Get answers to your questions and help others with your knowledge."

Excuse me, but this is the off topic section, which can be used to post stuff like this.

Also I do try and help others on the O2 forum, that's why I have made the video guides on the Apple iOS devices section.

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Excuse me, but this is the off topic section, which can be used to post stuff like this.

Also I do try and help others on the O2 forum, that's why I have made the video guides on the Apple iOS devices section.

Lighten up matey :smileyhappy:......if you read what I posted it was in quotes.....taken directly from the introductory post on the Amazon forum. It made me think of a certain forum not a million miles from here.

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lighten up matey :smileyhappy:......if you read what I posted it was in quotes.....taken directly from the introductory post on the Amazon forum. It made me think of a certain forum not a million miles from here.

Smiley Embarassed

Apologise x million.

I'm really sorry. I thought what you had posted in quotes was directed at my post. I must admit I thought it was strange why someone would have said that about something in the off topic forum.

Again I appologise slight_smile

Message 9 of 9