Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 8: Talented

Airtime rewards

https://www.airtimerewards.co.uk/

Don't know if this is of interest to anyone here, you can apparently link a card and earn bill credits or PAYG credit when you spend at eligable retailers.

It's been officially mentioned over on the forum of O2 subsidiary MVNO giffgaff by a staffer so it must be legitimate.

Current tech used:
Nokia 5 on giffgaff, Core i7 9700F PC with Win 10 Pro. Apple Mac Mini late 2014 with Core i5 running 10.15
Home Internet Connection: Zen Internet Fibre To The Premises Full Fibre 1 38 Mbps Down/9 Mbps up,
I don't work for O2 but have an interest in networks (including mobile) and IT (which is how I earn my living)
Topics: 531

Re: Airtime rewards

Many of us already subscribed to it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 8: Talented

@MI5 

Didn't know.

Sorry

Current tech used:
Nokia 5 on giffgaff, Core i7 9700F PC with Win 10 Pro. Apple Mac Mini late 2014 with Core i5 running 10.15
Home Internet Connection: Zen Internet Fibre To The Premises Full Fibre 1 38 Mbps Down/9 Mbps up,
I don't work for O2 but have an interest in networks (including mobile) and IT (which is how I earn my living)
Topics: 677

Yes, I've got already got it. thumbsup

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 531

@techtamer 

Always worth doing a search first https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Get-discounts-on-your-bill-with-Airtime-Rewards/m-p/12080...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

Been known about for a few years
Topics: 250

[ Edited ]

Hello @techtamer 

I didn't know about it Smiley Wink

Just a thought techtamer ... I've noticed you post IT / tech stuff in Off-Topic whereas if you posted your IT / tech, interests / observations in Discussions & Feedback more people may notice your IT / tech posts ... and ... kudos can be given in D & F

Just sayin' imhho, of course 

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

I've been using it for a while, and have just redeemed my first £10 towards my next bill. So hopefully that'll go smooth.

It's great, just collect rewards from places you just shop normally.

Thanks

Steve