ADVANCED NOTICE - WHITE ROOM QUIZ APRIL FOOLS DAY

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

ADVANCED NOTICE: WHITE ROOM QUIZ- APRIL FOOL QUIZ

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png

This is the White Room Quiz with a difference!

Most of us know that @Mi-Amigo  has been setting these quizzes and testing our brain power since August 2019.

For this week`s quiz, I (@Cleoriff) have taken over as quizmaster.

I must assure you all that @Mi-Amigo has had NOTHING to do with this quiz at all, other than agreeing to take part and try to answer the questions.

The questions have been set by me and my other half, himself a quizmaster.

For this April Fool Quiz, there will be 12 questions, with one question from each of the following categories - 

April Ist, Science, Trivia, Television, Geography, Sport, Art, Music, Words, Medicine, Nature, History.

The 12 quiz questions will be posted on Wednesday 1st April 2020.

I would love it if ALL MEMBERS would consider taking part, including

@pgn , @gmarkj @MI5 @jonsie @OldFart @WispaRed7  @RyanK1992  @jezza1234 @Marjo @Martin-O2 @Bob_Mcg @Sy @TallTrees and any other member (new and old).

Everyone who wishes to take part must PM me (@Cleoriff ) their answers between 00.01 (one minute after midnight) and 23.59 (11.59pm) on THURSDAY 2nd April 2020.

@Mi-Amigo will also pm his answers to me on Thursday 2nd April 2020 between 00.01 and 23.59.

Any answers which arrive or are posted after the times stated will be declared null and void.

THE AWARDS

Each correct answer will be awarded a star . In addition, the following trophies will be awarded for

12 correct      10 correct     8 correct     6 correct     4 correct

answers          answers       answers      answers      answers

diamond-thinker.jpggolden-thinker.jpg     silver-thinker.jpg    bronze-thinker-crop.jpg      red-thinker.jpg

Diamond         Golden         Silver         Bronze              Red

Thinker           Thinker       Thinker      Thinker           Thinker

THE RULES

Each member must pm (private message) their answers to me (@Cleoriff )between 00.01 (one minute after midnight) and 23.59 (11.59pm) on Thursday 2nd April 2020

No member is to post any answer on the thread.

Any answer received before 00.01 on Thursday and/or after 23.59 (11.59pm) on Thursday will be declared void.

No googling, wiki, youtube search for answers.

Please feel free to take part. It's a bit of April Fool fun and I look forward to hearing from you. Your comments on the quiz are welcome.

The Quiz questions will be posted on Wednesday.

The answers will be given on Friday 3rd April 2020.

Come along and join in. I hope you are all looking forward to this White Room April Fool Quiz.  

@Cleoriff 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

And me @Mi-Amigo Fear

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 42

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

2hrs 17mins to wait - not that I`m counting or getting excited Bouncy

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 42 of 42