Did you mean: 

A few days away 🇮🇹

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I'll be off tomorrow, Friday and Monday as I will be attending a wedding in a tiny village in Tuscany! In case any of you know it, and have any suggestions of things to see there, let me know - however, with the wedding festivities, I will have little time to stroll around, if any at all sweat_smile

Map

It's going to be really hot, 35°C and 37°C on the days of the wedding and the post-wedding pool party, which is way too much for me ... any advice on how to deal with the excessive heat and make sure I can enjoy my time in the Italian countryside? 

If you need to raise anything to the Community Team during that time, @Marjo will be around; if you send me a Private Message, please keep in mind that I'll pick it up only when I'm back on Tuesday 13th August Smiley Happy

I hope you'll all have a great end of the week, and I'll be bringing you some photos back!

WaveSee you soon! Wave 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too like the photo of the donkey

Donkey's are humble creatures ... & ... can be very funny

I have a fluffy one in my room ... & ... a charity china / pottery one in my living room called Hector, he came with that name

Some variety of donkeys have the 'cross of Jesus' on their back ... = ... Palm Sunday of Easter Holy Week

I do sincerely hope the sentence above does not get deleted ... it is just how it is smiling

Message 31 of 36

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10769 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Yes a donkey does have a dark cross like shape, strange that. @Anonymous
They are comical lovely creatures, nice that you have a couple to keep you company 😄

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 32 of 36

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 33 of 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I see 9 donkeys every weekend. All in a red shirt unfortunately sob

Hug

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

And frome me @jonsie too

kissing_heart Hug rainbow

Message 35 of 36

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Anonymous Glad you like the dress! I went shopping with a colleague as most of my wardrobe is black and dark blue, and I needed something a bit more colourful for a Summer wedding in the Italian countryside slight_smile

@pgn ... I wish sweat_smile

@jonsie How did you find footage of me from the wedding celebration? joy

@TallTrees Idyllic really captures the essence of this place, I'm glad you ejoyed the photos as well smiling

@Anonymous There were actually TWO donkeys, but only one of them was friendly enough to approach when I called them over astonished hugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 36 of 36