Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Anonymous
Posts: 0

A Polite Suggestion

Unsticky ... Cats & Dogs thread ... & ... the X Faxtor thread ... from off topic board

 

What to sticky in their place?

 

Dancing on Ice

the Voice

the Lounge 

???

 

Cat

Highlighted
Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: A Polite Suggestion


@Anonymous wrote:

Unsticky ... Cats & Dogs thread ... & ... the X Faxtor thread ... from off topic board

 

What to sticky in their place?

 

Dancing on Ice

the Voice

the Lounge 

???

 

Cat


@Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo

Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: A Polite Suggestion

Sticky The Grumble Thread... it's far more interesting than the other shiz suggested
Posts: 99,425
Topics: 765
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: A Polite Suggestion

X Factor and SCD should be dropped down as they have now finished for another 9 months.

 

The Virtual Lounge should be near the top. It's been going the longest and was designed to discuss anything and everything. A bit underused at present (in my opinion) tongue winking

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: A Polite Suggestion

How about ... ... ... 

 

the Virtual Lounge

the Grumble Thread

(Y)our photos thread

Posts: 84,100
Topics: 580
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: A Polite Suggestion


@Anonymous wrote:

How about ... ... ... 

 

the Virtual Lounge

the Grumble Thread

(Y)our photos thread


I wouldn't argue with those smiling

Posts: 99,425
Topics: 765
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: A Polite Suggestion

[ Edited ]

Seems fine to me @Anonymous. Although like it or not (for some people lol) Dancing on Ice will become quite popular for the next 12 weeks....

 

 

 

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: A Polite Suggestion


@Cleoriff wrote:

Seems fine to me @Anonymous. Although like it or not (for some people lol) Dancing on Ice will become quite popular for the next 12 weeks....

 

 

 


True @Cleoriff ... just finished watching it ... I don't like that Gemma Collins person ... I do like her professional skating partner Matt Evers

 

Sooo, as suggested above in my afore recent post ... it's plus Dancing on Ice ?

Posts: 99,425
Topics: 765
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: A Polite Suggestion

I would just leave it without DOI @Anonymous

It will creep up the board depending on how often people comment and it is only on once a week...wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Anonymous
Posts: 0

Re: A Polite Suggestion


@Cleoriff wrote:

I would just leave it without DOI @Anonymous

It will creep up the board depending on how often people comment and it is only on once a week...wink


OK ... so it looks like

 

The Grumble Thread

The Virtual Lounge

(Y)our photos

 

@Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo ... will one of you wave your Magic Wand please ?