Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 Spooky Riddles - Hallo-Week Community Event

Comben
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

As the nights draw in and Winter approaches its time to snuggle down and try to keep warm.

So while you get comfortable, turn on the heating and warm up with a cup of tea, how about getting your teeth into these 8 spooky riddles dying to be solved!

Happy Hallo-Week to you all and welcome to my Spooky Riddles for the Community Event.

8 Riddles Loosely Themed Around Spooky and Creepy Things

Before we begin there are a few rules I want to add in order to help everyone feel included:

1. I will release one riddle at a time and reply to answers submitted - When a correct answer is received I will release the next riddle in the comments. (I will not be able to edit my original post to add the new riddles due to the O2 time constraints of editing a post)
  2. Please only guess once in a row - To allow other to join in please only submit another guess or answer the new riddle if someone other than me has posted in between your last reply.
  3. If the game is particularly slow (which could be the case due to having this event in the evening) please disregard rule 2 and feel free to submit a second answer in a row, this mainly applies if no other guesses have been received for at least 15 minutes.
  4. I have tried to have put the riddles into a scaling difficulty, however at any point if you would like a clue please let me know in the comments so I can reply with a hint - Please bear in mind I will wait at least 15 minutes after a request of a clue in case someone else answers.
  5. Hopefully you'll all enjoy this game, I believe all riddles to be solvable with thought so for the enjoyment of others please avoid using google or otherwise seeking out the answers just to post them here.

Thanks for reading the first riddle is below:

RIDDLE ONE:

I am wrapped, but I am not a gift, I’m considered a scary at Halloween but my name is someone you can’t live without?

Don't forget to follow this threads comments to see the new riddles and play along because as mentioned they will be released one by one in the comments once the previous riddle is solved. (This is due to the maximum edit time of my original post)

Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate, I will be here to help the game progress and hopefully we can all enjoy my addition to the Hall-Week Community Event.

Good Luck!

Comben

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"
Albert Einstein
Message 1 of 69
68 REPLIES 68

Comben
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Nice one Cleoriff, congratulations. 👏THE LETTER ‘I’

Fair waring, the next couple of riddles are a bit longer. RIDDLE SIX:

Inside a huge circlular house a ghost, a vampire, a skeleton, a Mummy, a witch and a werewolf are all playing hide and seek, the werewolf was counting and all the other creatures ran off to hide with the ghost floating towards a pair of curtains by the window, the vampire heading for a closet with the light off, the skeleton moved towards a door in the corner, the mummy scrambled to hide under a sofa next to a TV and the witch went to hide under a dinning room table with the chairs pushed in.

Which creature did the werewolf find first and why?

Albert Einstein
Message 11 of 69

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@Comben 

The Skeleton.

WHY? It's a circular house, so no door in the corner.

I have to go now. Best of luck everyone x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 69

Comben
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

That very well deduced Cleoriff, another one right. 👏

SKELETON - AS THERE ARE NO CORNERS IN A CIRCULAR HOUSE SO THE SKELTON DIDN’T HIDE

RIDDLE SEVEN:

Three girls went out to dinner together, they all ordered a meal and iced tea to start. Isabella was very thirsty so drank hers fast and ordered another which she also downed. Tracey was on a budget so took her time drinking the first drink and didn’t order another. And finally Sunji ordered a drink to have with dinner, then ordered another one to last her the rest of the evening.

Unfortunately two of the girls died but it was later revealed every drink that night had been poisoned, so one of the girls had survived, which one and why?

Albert Einstein
Message 13 of 69

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@Comben  I edited my post above to say I was off now. You may have missed it. Great game.

Well done and best of luck everyone.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 69

Comben
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

You are correct, I had missed that Cleoriff.

Thanks for playing and I'm glad you enjoyed it, well done on your correct answers.

Hope you sleep well. 😴

To everyone else - RIDDLE SEVEN (above) is still unsolved. 😊

Albert Einstein
Message 15 of 69

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36439 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

Tracey, on a budget, drank hers really slowly, so the effect of any poison would have taken longer to manifest than the girl who necked hers, and the one who drank hers at dinner and ordered another to last the evening. Tracey had one, and made it last the night.

I think... 🤔

Message 16 of 69

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10789 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Was it Sunji as it seems she only ordered her drinks @Comben RIDDLE SEVEN 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 17 of 69

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25221 Posts
  • 818 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry I`m late to the party

Riddle 7 Sunji because she ordered drinks but doesn`t say she actually drank them.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 18 of 69

Comben
  • 428 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Wow I looked away for a few minutes and suddenly there are 3 answers:

pgn - I like how you came to your answer but unfortunately it's not correct, I won't say if you have the right person on not so you can keep guessing her or any of the other girls for different reasons if you want.

TallTrees and Mi-Amigo - I absolutely love your answers and although technically correct that was just bad wording on my part because it's not the answer I'm after. I will however score it as a point each but declare the riddle still ongoing.

Albert Einstein
Message 19 of 69

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10789 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 348 Solutions

Ah and I took ages to work out Sunji @Comben  😂

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 20 of 69