Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Topics: 129

5000th post

[ Edited ]

According the statistics, this is my 5000th post in the O2 Community, and, as such, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members and community managers who have created threads and topics on which I have posted, and all those who have posted on one or more of the 102 topics I have created.

I have never been at a loss for words and so it has been an honor and privilege to be able to share my thoughts, opinions, and experiences on the O2 Community threads, and would like to say thank you to all of you for making me feel welcome from when I first joined the Community 8 months, 3 weeks ago, and for putting up with me and my often weird sense of humour.

Thank you

miamigo-crop.png

Mi-Amigo

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 693

Re: 5000th post

Well done @Mi-Amigo 

You obviously talk far too much rofl (Joking)

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well done @Mi-Amigo 

You obviously talk far too much rofl (Joking)

Thanks @Cleoriff  joy "Silence is golden" never was one my favourite sayings speak no evil Zipped

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

Well done @Mi-Amigo! That's quite the achievement in only 8 months! And don't worry we always encourage talking to much in this community. joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Your welcome and welcome to the community

@Martin-O2 

Thanks slight smile I don`t think I need any encoragement..

@liggerz87 

Thank you slight smile

Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 22

Cue annual Mod14 reference being that time of the year rofl

Level 12: Nimble

Well done @Mi-Amigo 

The place wouldn't be quite the same without you,

and right now I wouldn't be doing one of your quizzes.  tongue winking

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

Your welcome

Thanks @Bob_Mcg for your kind words and hope you`re enjoying the game.

@liggerz87 - thanks for your post. I must admit to being mystified with regards to reference to Mod 14, until I did a bit of a search... 

Robert Kennedy.