Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5000th post

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

According the statistics, this is my 5000th post in the O2 Community, and, as such, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members and community managers who have created threads and topics on which I have posted, and all those who have posted on one or more of the 102 topics I have created.

I have never been at a loss for words and so it has been an honor and privilege to be able to share my thoughts, opinions, and experiences on the O2 Community threads, and would like to say thank you to all of you for making me feel welcome from when I first joined the Community 8 months, 3 weeks ago, and for putting up with me and my often weird sense of humour.

Thank you

miamigo-crop.png

Mi-Amigo

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Oh yes, the infamous Mod 14....innocent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

IMG_20190701_203705__01.jpg

Well, alright, I guess 😁

Quite an achievement, well done @Mi-Amigo

Message 12 of 13

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @pgn 

Not sure it`s an "achievement" but keeps me out of trouble - but then again Thoughful Whistle

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 13 of 13