4 basic types of people:

Anonymous
Not applicable

1: leader

2: investigative

3: carer

4: prat

Which are you?

I'm carer type, who now wishes to do some investigative stuff = scientific if I can ..... ..... ..... the prat part in me is my silly/ridiculous sense of humour, or so I believe

the Powerful People here on O2CF are Good-Allrounders & their prat part = terrific sense of humour

if you are basic prat type eg the guy who hangs around the water cooler loving hearing the sound of his own voice surrounded by a group of people with delighted expressions upon their faces & it'd be little old me saying excuse me, excuse me repeatedly until I could get some water asap as I'd have a deadline from my boss to achieve

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

I personally don't prefer to label people.

As human beings people revert to type and typically change their personality and characteristics in different settings. Ie if under stress one can become moody etc.

If I was to label myself fir the sake of your thread it was be 'listener'

slight_smile
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, the BoB I know in my short time on O2CF I'd say you are a good listener

I don't wish to go into detail now ( done too much of that recently on O2CF )

but yes I have mood swings in a general sort of way

its raining cats & dogs here

hope its better where you are

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Wispared7

Unfortunately it's the same weather here too.

I'll be leaving my humble abode to make my way through it to work.

😞

Glad I only work half days on a Friday.

slight_smile
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I doubt if anyone else will own up to it let me be the first to confess with all due modesty that I am a PRAT, which the more savvy amongst you may know is an acronym for Perfectly Reasonable Adult Technophobe - which is why I can often be found skulking about this Community picking up hints and tips galore.   :O))

Gerry 

(Hon. Sec.  "Save the PRATs Society")

Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well Gerry, you have given me a right good old belly laugh LOL

As relatively new to IT ..... I did not know that PRAT amongst you techno savvy people meant 

Perfectly Reasonable Adult Technophobe

= just love it

enjoy what's left of the day 

WispaRed7

Message 6 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I doubt if anyone else will own up to it let me be the first to confess with all due modesty that I am a PRAT, which the more savvy amongst you may know is an acronym for Perfectly Reasonable Adult Technophobe - which is why I can often be found skulking about this Community picking up hints and tips galore.   :O))

Gerry 

(Hon. Sec.  "Save the PRATs Society")

Well @Anonymous  I have never heard that acronym before...so now I will say I too am a PRAT.and like you am often found skulking around the help threads reading absorbing and learning (a bit at a time)

So, if anyone should call me a prat in future I will be able to agree with them LOLLOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm reviving this thread for a reason

Is it possible to change from one type of person & develop yourself well not into another type, I don't mean that quite exactly ... ... ... but I'm well ruddy sick & tired of being 'carer' type ... ... ... I can't draw pics, but you are attracted to the opposite types, so I'm attracted to 'leader' types, which is true, I can attest to that in my working life, my better jobs were when I was working for say a lone boss or more-than-one (max 5 at one time) in a clerical support / telephonist way ... ... ... there is some overlap in people types ... ... ... but the passive / agressive it the worst sort of person in real life ... ... ... & ... ... ... on the 4 basic types of people ie prat for me to be with ... ... ... & of course ... ... ...  me being little ol' Wispa' in my private life attract the crap  ie prat / passive-agressive type of people

I can't go back & ask the course leader about the above  ^  ^  ^ for various reasons ... ... ... but ... ... ... that course was the Best Course I'd Ever Been On

What's the best course you've been on ?

WispaRed7 Cat

Message 8 of 16

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Best course? Antibiotics. That and the cream, of course.

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daddydoink wrote:
Best course? Antibiotics. That and the cream, of course.

LOL

thank you for putting a smile on this ol' lass' face ... ... ... allus fond of a laff

Message 10 of 16