Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 Years and Counting

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Well what can I say, I’ve only just noticed that I’ve been on the Fourm since May 2008.  So it’s been 10 years and 2 months and still counting.

Heres to another 10+ years

Fantastic

My look back at phones from when I first started 19 years ago, First phone with Nokia 5110 on Orange.

Some of my phones and still own some too

Nokia 5110, 3210, 3330, 3330 3G, 6230i

Ericsson A1018

SE T68i, T610, K750i, K660i, K850i, P800, P900, K610, K700i K800, K810, W300i, C905

Siemens C35i, S45i

Motorola P7389, Razr V3

HTC HD2, HTC Desire

Samsung S7

Each iPhone from 4 including the plus models all the way to iPhone X 

Honor 10

Wileyfox Swift, Swift 2+

These are are what I can remember, I know there is more as I have more in my draw now that I’ve not even recorded, some cheap brands that are just of eBay.

but very scary on 19 years what I’ve had lol. 

My favourites old phones were Sony Ericsson. T68i, T610 and K810.

Nokia 5110 as it was my first ever phone.

Loved my Both Siemens phones and this was then I joined BT Cellnet.

HTC Desire I adored, wished it had more memory that’s all 150Mb was enough, but was a awesome phone 

First iphone 4 I loved I have to be honest, breath taking in what it could do.

Always wanted a Ericsson T39i. But skipped it and went to T68i. Never know, still may be get to own one one day 👍

Any how. That’s me, how about you ?

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I'm seriously impressed with your collection @darrengf

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 21 of 28

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Happy belated anniversary 😋 I was wondering how you liked the Honor 10.. I'm seriously considering it 😊 so fed up with HTC now.. After more than a decade lol x
giphy-3
Message 22 of 28

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122772 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Fed up with HTC @Cairdeas? Good grief, wait while I lie down and fan myself....joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 28

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Fed up with HTC @Cairdeas? Good grief, wait while I lie down and fan myself....joy

😂.. As I told them @Cleoriff.. Android is all about customisation.. if  I wanted default settings I'd have bought an iPhone 😋x
giphy-3
Message 24 of 28

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122772 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

😂.. As I told them @Cleoriff.. Android is all about customisation.. if  I wanted default settings I'd have bought an iPhone 😋x

Well we know that's never going to happen...So all is good in the world  tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to hear from you @Cairdeas ... how are you doing up in Bonnie Scotland ... what's the weather been like up there ... any cooler than down here? xx smiling

Message 26 of 28

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Cairdeas wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well we know that's never going to happen...So all is good in the world  tongue_winking

Deffo not @Cleoriff 😀. I need a change..but a forward one! tongue_winking x

giphy-3
Message 27 of 28

Cairdeas
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Good to hear from you @Cairdeas ... how are you doing up in Bonnie Scotland ... what's the weather been like up there ... any cooler than down here? xx smiling

Hi @Anonymous I'm fine thanks.  It's not too bad here.. More muggy than hot. We did have some rain.. Which I was thankful for.. Got rid of that nasty pollen lol x

giphy-3
Message 28 of 28