cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 recycle

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't use the free postal service, it's not a safe package to send mail, even if the shop says its fine. My phone is lost and O2 don't do anything to help. In fact there are many other good companies that offer a much better service with secure free postal. Another bad service by 02!!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
How do you know it's lost? How long has it been?

Why didnt you send via insured mail?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's been over 4 weeks and the O2 shop said it would be fine and just to post it. What they didn't say is that they could have taken it off me and posted it as I have just found. It was only £40, but the overall service was very poor, in the shops and over the phone. Anyhow, I shouldnt have to pay for a postal service which is free with other recycle companies. Lesson learnt, don't use 02.
Message 3 of 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
If its only worth that you can try and claim from Royal Mail.

To be honest it took an awefully long time when I sent my old phone in a long time ago was 6 weeks before they truly acknowledged they had the phone.

Do you have proof of postage?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I am going to put a claim in with Royal Mail, but going to wait until after Christmas in case it turns up. But no proof of postage so unlikely get anything.

Cheers
Message 5 of 5