cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 Recycle

Anonymous
Not applicable

After posting my old phone in the given packet, I have received no notification that they have received it. Where is it I wonder? I have sent numerous emails to 02 recycle and called the 0845 number but its never answered. Is this the way to run a business?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
How long ago was it sent?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply,

Its been over a week now....

Message 3 of 10

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'd give them a bit more time. They probably have a rather insane amount of phones turning up. I didn't get any information for 3weeks when I sent my 3G back years ago.

I think your best bet would be to phone CS on the normal numbers to get information.

Have you checked your junk mail? They use so many variants of email addresses my account blocks half of them:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help, I'll give them a bit longer.

Though not being able to contact them makes you wonder.

Message 5 of 10

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Tell me about it, I was worried they lost my phone or it went missing.

I got through to CS after 2 weeks and they confirmed they had the phone so its worth giving them a call to settle your nerves:)

Let us know how you get on:)
Message 6 of 10

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Great advice Liquid slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Finaly they answered one of my emails, saying they had received my phone. But then to cap it all they reduced the quoted price. They said that the phone had cosmetic damage, which was incorrect as I had kept the phone in a gel cover from new. Taken great care looking after the screen, checked the phone VERY carefully before sending it. It really was as new. So don't expect to get the price quoted, its a con.
Message 8 of 10

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Is it a great drop in price? I took photos of my phone before sending it (how mistrusting is that)

Unless you can get a better offer elsewhere unfortunately all I can say is take it:(
Message 9 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149914 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28555 Solutions
They seem to say that quite often.... You can get a valuation in store before posting (for future reference) and of course you don't have to accept the offer.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 10 of 10