❤️ One Sentence Love Story ❤️

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123130 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Morning everyone. broken_heart

Yet again I have agreed to do the One Sentence Story. yahoo

As this is Love Week I think you will be expecting something slushy and mushy for Valentine's Day.

Those who know me well, will realise that's not going to happen.

Let's just call this an alternative love story. You know the one which features Love and Betrayal…broken_heart

So today I'll start a story and everyone has to add one more sentence to it.

You are only allowed to post one sentence and have to wait until someone else posts the next before you can go again.

Although it's a story about Valentine's Day, you can be as funny, creepy, lovey-dovey or as outrageous as you like.

I've set the scene so here we go…..

Heart 1.PNG

It was Valentine's day and Angie was getting ready to surprise her boyfriend Peter with a wonderful gift and a lovely meal at an expensive restaurant

For some reason it appeared as if they were drifting apart over the last few months and Angie wanted to let Peter know just how much she loved him.

The problem was, Peter was two timing Angie with her best friend Claudia and had decided to finish with Angie on Valentine's day.

Sadly, Peter had made a big mistake. He sent a Valentines card to Angie calling her Claudia. He sent a card to Claudia calling her Angie.

Both girls were horrified but as friendship is more important than a cheating man, they worked together to concoct a devious plan to teach Peter a lesson he would never forget.

Later that evening, Peter was in the restaurant with Angie. They had agreed to exchange gifts during a so called wonderful meal.

The meal arrived but both were wondering what was in each others gifts boxes on the table

Unbeknown to Peter, Claudia, 'the other woman', was in a cubicle behind the couple and sitting directly behind Peter.

Suddenly and without warning, Claudia stood up, leant over the cubicle and said "Hello Peter you cheating pig, here's a gift from me"

Walking round to the cubicle where Peter and Angie sat, Claudia pulled a knife from her sleeve and......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

Cleoriff
  • 123130 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

....'Well I've survived a slashed neck, a rope round my neck, being rammed in a fish box, being trapped in a cold store with the pretty doctor so I think.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 70

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25189 Posts
  • 815 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

this is going to be one Valentine`s Day I`m going to remember for a long time" Angie and Claudia were so moved by Peter`s comments they both burst into tears - [who said this wasn`t a soppy love story  heart_eyes] and Doc joined in and said...

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 42 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 123130 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

...'I'll take Peter now, I know he was a swine to you two but maybe that's because you were too close knit for him to break your bond, so Claudia and Angie, enjoy your life together and we will enjoy ours, come on Peter' she said, 'let's go (if you can walk) and.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 70

Mi-Amigo
  • 25189 Posts
  • 815 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Angie held Claudia`s hand and with Peter and the Doc the four of them walked out of the front door of the restaurant into the quiet deserted street where the snow was starting to fall lightly and Angie smiled at Claudia and Peter kissed the Doc.

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 44 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 123130 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

At last everyone was happy. Angie and Claudia were at last a couple and Peter had found a new love with his pretty doctor.

heartheart THE END heartheart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 123130 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I will now attempt to make a story out of every line in this mad Valentines day tale. rofl

Thanks to everyone who took part.

@Mi-Amigo @TallTrees @pgn @Anonymous @TheresaV @gmarkj @MI5 @LukasB 

You are all stars, with a very sick, funny sense of humour. Thanks again.heart

The story will follow shortly Lol xx

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 70

Mi-Amigo
  • 25189 Posts
  • 815 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Cleoriff for another brilliant and fun One Sentence story. 

I can only imagine how much work you must have put in preparing this and for your contributions while the story was running.

Great to have so many contribute to the story and I for one admit I do have a weird and often sick sense of humour which has got me into trouble in the past and no doubt will do so again at some point in the future.

Loads of fun and thoroughly enjoyed it. Roll on the next One Sentence story. Can`t wait yahoo

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 47 of 70

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I never wanted this to end smile cry

This was amazing. Thanks so much @Cleoriff for creating this very romantic story for our Love Week joy I love everyone's humour, couldn't stop laughing reading this! @Mi-Amigo especially joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 48 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 123130 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Thanks @Mi-Amigo and @TheresaV . It went better than expected with everyone adding to it. Just undertaking the time consuming job of making it into a full story using all sentences. It should be very funny when finished

PS not sure what happened to the policemen or the penguins. LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 49 of 70

Mi-Amigo
  • 25189 Posts
  • 815 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

PS not sure what happened to the policemen or the penguins. LOL

The policemen went to the drycleaners to get blood-stained prawn cocktail off their uniforms and the penguins are safe and well at the zoo and have been given fish from the restaurant`s walk-in cold store.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 50 of 70