❤️ One Sentence Love Story ❤️

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Morning everyone. broken_heart

Yet again I have agreed to do the One Sentence Story. yahoo

As this is Love Week I think you will be expecting something slushy and mushy for Valentine's Day.

Those who know me well, will realise that's not going to happen.

Let's just call this an alternative love story. You know the one which features Love and Betrayal…broken_heart

So today I'll start a story and everyone has to add one more sentence to it.

You are only allowed to post one sentence and have to wait until someone else posts the next before you can go again.

Although it's a story about Valentine's Day, you can be as funny, creepy, lovey-dovey or as outrageous as you like.

I've set the scene so here we go…..

Heart 1.PNG

It was Valentine's day and Angie was getting ready to surprise her boyfriend Peter with a wonderful gift and a lovely meal at an expensive restaurant

For some reason it appeared as if they were drifting apart over the last few months and Angie wanted to let Peter know just how much she loved him.

The problem was, Peter was two timing Angie with her best friend Claudia and had decided to finish with Angie on Valentine's day.

Sadly, Peter had made a big mistake. He sent a Valentines card to Angie calling her Claudia. He sent a card to Claudia calling her Angie.

Both girls were horrified but as friendship is more important than a cheating man, they worked together to concoct a devious plan to teach Peter a lesson he would never forget.

Later that evening, Peter was in the restaurant with Angie. They had agreed to exchange gifts during a so called wonderful meal.

The meal arrived but both were wondering what was in each others gifts boxes on the table

Unbeknown to Peter, Claudia, 'the other woman', was in a cubicle behind the couple and sitting directly behind Peter.

Suddenly and without warning, Claudia stood up, leant over the cubicle and said "Hello Peter you cheating pig, here's a gift from me"

Walking round to the cubicle where Peter and Angie sat, Claudia pulled a knife from her sleeve and......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Peter always was a bit of a cold fish, thought Angie, lost in thought. 

All Claudia thought was, "My Cod, what a piece of..." 

Message 21 of 70

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25158 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

... hang on, is my hearing going?" "No, it`s me" spluttered Peter "I`m not dead yet, you can`t bury me"

"Spoil sport" said Angie and Claudia together as they...

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 22 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

...tried hard to get him in the fish box, while he was gurgling away unhappily. 'Hang on' said Claudia, 'Angie, you haven't opened Peters present yet. So Angie tore off the paper from Peters present and found....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 70

Mi-Amigo
  • 25158 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

a face mask. "What the ....?" said Angie. Peter spluttered "I got it for you to wear so you don`t breath Covid on me when you get near" "I ain`t got Covid, Peter, you scumbag" said Angie "but I have got....  

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 24 of 70

pgn
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

...a rather wobbly head at the moment, on account of this gash in my neck!

Angie surveyed the scene of devastation, eyed-up Claudia and decided...

Message 25 of 70

Mi-Amigo
  • 25158 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

she and Claudia should dig a hole at the back of the restaurant to bury Peter in the fishbox, and shouted at Peter "I`m not talking about your wobbly head but meant I ain`t got Covid, I`ve got something else", but digging the hole was going to be easier said than done because...

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 26 of 70

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

...the restaurant decided to have an illegal staff party at the back of the restaurant, so they decided to...

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 27 of 70

Mi-Amigo
  • 25158 Posts
  • 811 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

take the fishbox with Peter in it down to the local council tip but Angie and Claudia had a couple of problems as they had not yet got Peter into the box and they had to... 

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 28 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

....break his legs to fit him in....they couldn't do this alone so asked the illegal drinkers to help but....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 70

pgn
  • 35933 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

...four Penguins popped up...

The hole idea collapsed...

Message 30 of 70