❤️ One Sentence Love Story ❤️

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Morning everyone. broken_heart

Yet again I have agreed to do the One Sentence Story. yahoo

As this is Love Week I think you will be expecting something slushy and mushy for Valentine's Day.

Those who know me well, will realise that's not going to happen.

Let's just call this an alternative love story. You know the one which features Love and Betrayal…broken_heart

So today I'll start a story and everyone has to add one more sentence to it.

You are only allowed to post one sentence and have to wait until someone else posts the next before you can go again.

Although it's a story about Valentine's Day, you can be as funny, creepy, lovey-dovey or as outrageous as you like.

I've set the scene so here we go…..

Heart 1.PNG

It was Valentine's day and Angie was getting ready to surprise her boyfriend Peter with a wonderful gift and a lovely meal at an expensive restaurant

For some reason it appeared as if they were drifting apart over the last few months and Angie wanted to let Peter know just how much she loved him.

The problem was, Peter was two timing Angie with her best friend Claudia and had decided to finish with Angie on Valentine's day.

Sadly, Peter had made a big mistake. He sent a Valentines card to Angie calling her Claudia. He sent a card to Claudia calling her Angie.

Both girls were horrified but as friendship is more important than a cheating man, they worked together to concoct a devious plan to teach Peter a lesson he would never forget.

Later that evening, Peter was in the restaurant with Angie. They had agreed to exchange gifts during a so called wonderful meal.

The meal arrived but both were wondering what was in each others gifts boxes on the table

Unbeknown to Peter, Claudia, 'the other woman', was in a cubicle behind the couple and sitting directly behind Peter.

Suddenly and without warning, Claudia stood up, leant over the cubicle and said "Hello Peter you cheating pig, here's a gift from me"

Walking round to the cubicle where Peter and Angie sat, Claudia pulled a knife from her sleeve and......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

A love story with a difference, that's an understatement - definitely "Inside No. 9" material!

Great idea, thanks for pulling it all together, @Cleoriff rofl

Thanks @pgn rofl Excellent trailer! Of course I needed to find your penguin clip on YouTube as that was something which refused to copy and paste across to the story. upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 61 of 70

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hey well done @Cleoriff
Putting that gory story in some order sense...lovely happy ending too 😊

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 62 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No, thanks to you @TallTrees ...so pleased you entered into the 'spirit of the love story with a difference'

rofl kissing_heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 63 of 70

Anonymous
Not applicable

Really enjoyed the Love Story @Cleoriff 

I have a smile on my face as I type heart

Message 64 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear @Anonymous. If it made people laugh then my job is done rofl

Thanks for joining in....heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 65 of 70

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Good to hear @Anonymous. If it made people laugh then my job is done rofl

Thanks for joining in....heart

Laughter, the best medicine 🤣👍

Message 66 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It is @pgn 

I've read it more than once. Loved the way covid, masks, vaccinations and lockdown made an appearance thanks to @Mi-Amigo  rofl

Add to the way the comment 'go and fish a box out of the dumpster' turned into a fish box (still giggling) and then of course with a fish box, we suddenly had your penguins. rofl

@TallTrees  was determined to bring her chocolates into the story Smiley Very Happy. So with all the blood, gore and slashed throats, it was a love story to remember....Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 67 of 70

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

I`m waiting for the book of your Love Story to come out on Amazon. I`ve got a voucher so I`ll get a copy joy

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 68 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo wrote:

@Cleoriff 

I`m waiting for the book of your Love Story to come out on Amazon. I`ve got a voucher so I`ll get a copy joy

You've got your own copy here @Mi-Amigo ...no need to waste a voucher. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 69 of 70

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Lots of fishy, and wobbly, goings-on, yeah. And a meander or two 🤣
Message 70 of 70