❤️ One Sentence Love Story ❤️

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Morning everyone. broken_heart

Yet again I have agreed to do the One Sentence Story. yahoo

As this is Love Week I think you will be expecting something slushy and mushy for Valentine's Day.

Those who know me well, will realise that's not going to happen.

Let's just call this an alternative love story. You know the one which features Love and Betrayal…broken_heart

So today I'll start a story and everyone has to add one more sentence to it.

You are only allowed to post one sentence and have to wait until someone else posts the next before you can go again.

Although it's a story about Valentine's Day, you can be as funny, creepy, lovey-dovey or as outrageous as you like.

I've set the scene so here we go…..

Heart 1.PNG

It was Valentine's day and Angie was getting ready to surprise her boyfriend Peter with a wonderful gift and a lovely meal at an expensive restaurant

For some reason it appeared as if they were drifting apart over the last few months and Angie wanted to let Peter know just how much she loved him.

The problem was, Peter was two timing Angie with her best friend Claudia and had decided to finish with Angie on Valentine's day.

Sadly, Peter had made a big mistake. He sent a Valentines card to Angie calling her Claudia. He sent a card to Claudia calling her Angie.

Both girls were horrified but as friendship is more important than a cheating man, they worked together to concoct a devious plan to teach Peter a lesson he would never forget.

Later that evening, Peter was in the restaurant with Angie. They had agreed to exchange gifts during a so called wonderful meal.

The meal arrived but both were wondering what was in each others gifts boxes on the table

Unbeknown to Peter, Claudia, 'the other woman', was in a cubicle behind the couple and sitting directly behind Peter.

Suddenly and without warning, Claudia stood up, leant over the cubicle and said "Hello Peter you cheating pig, here's a gift from me"

Walking round to the cubicle where Peter and Angie sat, Claudia pulled a knife from her sleeve and......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 70
69 REPLIES 69

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

.......slit Peter`s throat. Angie screamed "OMG. I know Peter is a cheating toerag but what have you done, Claudia? There`s blood all over my starter and you know how much I love prawn cocktail". Peter, with blood trickling from his mouth, gurgled.... 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 70

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Lovely @Cleoriff   heart

Of course you never know what horrors will be posted on your Valentines Story!! 

Thank you for posting this ~ should be funtongue_winking

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 70

TallTrees
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Get me a big plaster and a doctor!

Lots of screaming and a Doctor was found having her Valentines Meal with her

boyfriend (or lover!) she started to

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 70

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

... tend to Peter`s neck when the police burst in and Peter spluttered "Thank God, arrest Claudia" but the police officer said "No mate, we`re here to issue you with a £800 fine for breaking Lockdown Restrictions, coz Angie tipped us off". The two girls....

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

....stood up and Angie, still horrified chucked her bloodied prawn cocktail at Peter, it missed him and hit one of the policemen who said.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 70

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

"Not my preferred starter, I usually go for the onion soup", as Claudia picked up Angie`s present from Peter and tore open the wrapping paper to reveal...

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 7 of 70

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

A gold watch and a sharp stiletto. "What the hell is this'? screamed Claudia to Angie...A gold watch you idiot, what's your game? Meanwhile Peter, still gurgling away in the corner, tried to say...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 70

TallTrees
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

No-Body cares if I die! said Peter gurgling

Then Claudia took up the Stiletto and......

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 9 of 70

Mi-Amigo
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

... stabbed Peter in the arm and said "that`s not the kind of jab Boris Johnson mentioned but what you deserve" and meanwhile Angie called for the waiter so she could... 

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 10 of 70