cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

☀️🌴 Summer on the O2 community 🌴☀️: Your favourite cool drink?

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Summer on the community.png

Hey guys,

as part of our “Summer in the O2 Community” thread we want to see out summer with a bang and post a series of topics related to all things summer time throughout the month!  We'll be posting a summer themed topic every other day for the next month and we'd love to get some input from community members! We already have some volunteers to create content and have a rough list of topics that will be posted. If you'd like to get involved and share some thoughts on summer time, drop me a private message or post below.

pexels-photo-2983100.jpegWhat is your favourite cool drink?

This will probably be the hottest week of the year. Sizzling sun calls for chilled refreshments. So I want to know what is your favourite cool drink?

My personal favourite, general all year remedy and just the most delicious drink of all is an ice cold coke.

But I am pretty sure that we have a lot of fans of a beverage called beer on here. Or are you more sophisticated and like a good glass of G&T or an Aperol Spritz? Do you like your water sparkling or still? And lets settle an age old question: Do you put ice cubes in red wine during the summer?

I want to know what drinks keep you cool during the hot season. What is your lifesaver during hot days? And please share what helps you coping with the heat… I need your help not to melt.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

I think any berries mashed up would work out fine @Marjo 

Add these to your fav. drink, they cool it down and the fruit