cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contact preference page is blank on windows 10 phone app

Anonymous
Not applicable
On the 'My O2' app for windows 10 phone, the contact preference page is blank, yes I waited for half hour and it was still blank, could scroll the page, copy the header subject, go back to main page, go to other pages, even sign into here, but that page wouldn't load. Having issues with spam from a third party of Telefonica and wanted to check my preferences, although I'm sure I did not allow anyone other than O2 to text me and since they have text me I am having problems with texting, I would like to make double sure before I speak to customer services too
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Apologies I had edited as you posted... @MI5

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 29

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
I don't have it on my EE or Three phones.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just tried it via the app again & got the usual. Must be an o2 issue @Martin-O2 @Marjo could this be fed back as this leaves iOS/o2 users unable to opt out

Message 13 of 29

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just tried it via the app again & got the usual. Must be an o2 issue @Martin-O2 @Marjo could this be fed back as this leaves iOS/o2 users unable to opt out

Surely you meant to say ios/windows users, as I said on the previous page?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 14 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Probably but the whole thing is just odd

Message 15 of 29

jonsie
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

J7 Prime running 7.0 android. 

I tried to log in with my pin as it said my fingerprint authentication had been changed (it had). It then threw me out and asked me to log in with email and password and I got this each time after three or four attempts. Something is wrong. 

BTW my other J7 Prime is working normally also on 7.0 and shows the same as @Cleoriff

Screenshot_20171202-222627.png

Message 16 of 29

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys can you test this again today please? We tried on a couple of iPhones in the office and were unable to replicate the issue. If anyone's still affected today I'll report it! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 17 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

All still working on my PC running Win10 and Firefox. Working on my mobile (Note4) 6.0.1 using Chrome... @Martin-O2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 29

MI5
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
Not working on windows phone still.

Currently using:
Message 19 of 29

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I'll raise this now and let you know once I get an update. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 20 of 29