Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

last 3 years

adas301
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

it all lottery any last 3 years never won  anything its just a scum!!!!! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6958 Solutions

You have to lower your expectations, in 20 years I've not had a bean from Priority so my expectations are zero to nil and anything thereon up would be a bonus....

Message 2 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3670 Solutions

@adas301 There are millions of O2 customers vying for a handful of Priority rewards. The odds are no better or worse than any other offers of this kind. It's just a promotional gimmick, not a scam.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 7

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I enter-like most never win.

However the other offers that you can get through Priority are very good sometimes. You just have to check carefully. We have seen films 1 week earlier than general realese , seen free films, had freebies from shops likes Halfords and WH Smith and recently got a free 6 session trading course on line- so all in all Priority is good I think. 

And lets be honest you never had the prize before you entered so you lose nothing really.

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122795 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

That sounds good @jezza1234

I suppose the more you enter, the greater is your chance of winning.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

jezza1234
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Got to be in it to win it.

The things I highlighted in my post are not competitions but merely normal offers through Priority. Which was my popint I guess in that there is plenty on Priority to get the benefit from witout winning comps smile

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6958 Solutions

Priority though is actually useless when you live in a little village 20 miles from civilisation as all the offers are national. Never a local offer within walking distance. OK offers are online too but the savings for something are usually minimal when you can save more through Amazon or other online sites. Competitions which you enter and never win unless you are one of the chosen few. Priority tome is not a reason to change to O2 or even stay with them.

Message 7 of 7