Did you mean: 

Your 2018 gig highlights and plans for 2019

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

2018 has been a fantastic year for music lovers with a ton of awesome gigs and live shows available through Priority! What's your highlight from 2018 - did you attend any gigs? Anything specific you're looking forward to in 2019? grin

Priorityyy .jpg

Earlier this year, we've started posting a weekly Priority Tickets Calendar that highlights some interesting upcoming gigs and events that have tickets available that week, based on the Priority tickets page here. We've listed a few examples of these posts from this year below and it would be great to hear your feedback on them as we plan these for next year:

Priority Tickets Calendar! 3th - 9th December

Priority Tickets Calendar! 12th - 16th December

Priority Tickets Calendar! 17th - 23rd December

Priority Tickets Calendar! 24th - 30th December

Did you find the calendar useful? Do you like the sorts of events that were highlighted and do you have any thoughts on how we could make the calendar better? We'd love to hear your thoughts below! smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Martin-O2 That’s a hard one. Too many to count. I don’t do major bands or gigs but attend many local small gigs in my area

Message 2 of 26

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Always good to support the smaller groups @Anonymous! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 26

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10665 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Hi @ Martin-o2
My neighbours love singing and playing music at home and have regular gigs, we call them "The hot 5"
So don't need to travel far!
There are still some who trek over to Glastonbury! I prefer to watch on TV 📺 sometimes. Can't see Glastonbury visits going on for too much longer 😀 there's ageing rockers and just old🤣
Happy New Year take it easy 😊

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am trying to register for O2 Priority and have got to the point of entering the code which I have done successfully

Next thing is they are asking me to enable my location ... but ... I can't see a suitablely active button to press ... or ... menu to fill in my location

If that above makes sense ... then any help would be appreciated

I live Up North, don't drive so High Street shopping / eating & drinking out offers I could possible use

Message 5 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous

Where it asks you to enable location, just click on that sentence. It will do the rest and then provide offers close to you...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous

Where it asks you to enable location, just click on that sentence. It will do the rest and then provide offers close to you...

Thank you @Cleoriff I'll try wink what you say now 

Message 7 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, all done ok now, @Cleoriff smiling

Message 8 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Pleased to hear it @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 26

conor2209
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Too many to mention but big gigs included Download Festival and the Chemical Brothers at Alexandra Palace.

This year Chemical brothers and Download again but also Muse, and others i cant remember right now!
Message 10 of 26