Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

O2 Priority

Topics: 80

Re: Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year?

I have not been to a gig for ages due to health but have read that Paul McCartney is on a World Tour in 2019/20 and I would love to go.

My question is when do Priority post details of tickets, how can I apply (in advance) for tickets?

I only ask because I have seen every gig (post Beatles, inc Wings) tour he has played in Birmingham and would love to go again but need as much as advanced notice as possible to make special arrangements to go.

Thanks so much for any help and advice anyone can help with

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 674

[ Edited ]

Personally @Mi-Amigo I wouldn't rely on Priority too much at all. Their tickets seem to go in seconds (and then you see them on Ebay!)

https://priority.o2.co.uk/tickets

I would be looking at TicketMaster. As least if you get into the website early you will be probably guaranteed a seat.

The last gig I had tickets for was The Prodigy. I had 3 websites open. The bands own, Ticketmaster and Priority.

I got them from the bands own website. Priority wouldn't load once ticket sale time came..... and Ticketmaster was ok...but at least 5 minutes behind the bands website.

We have so many disappointed customers who try to use Priority..Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 80

Thanks @Cleoriff
I`ll keep an eye on Paul`s official website for dates for UK (not announced yet) and tickets.
animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Community Manager

@AlexYem84

It's very hard to go wrong with Bon Jovi, I agree! Dance

@Cleoriff 

That's fair enough! It's good though that your more local Civic Hall (if I remember correctly) has such good events. smiling

@gmarkj

Oh I see, I don't like going out on weekdays much either so I understand. If you spot something else you might be interested in though, let us know. slight smile

@Mi-Amigo

Tickets are announced on Priority anywhere from weeks to months before the events themselves, it varies. Once the European tour dates are announced for Paul McCartney, we can maybe take another look - if we can then find out anything on our end we'll let you know. wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Yes @EmilieT

I'm seeing Jasper Carrott and Bev Bevan (ELO and The Move) in their Stand up and Rock concert in September at the Civic Hall. 

I've seen them before and they are absolutely brilliant. Jasper Carrott is a damn good guitarist.

*The Game Is On*

Level 41: Prodigal

It's not so much that it is a week night @EmilieT, but the travel to and from.
For instance, if the gig was Birmingham then that is an hour (ish) away and can be done.
I mentioned the gig to my darling wife and she said why did you not get them - it is our 10th wedding anniversary and my 40th so you could have made out you got me them as a joint present!
Of course now I have told her about it I have been banned from doing that as a surprise and she wants something else...
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

@AlexYem84 

You’ll never guess what just happened, an O2 Angel just floated past our window and dropped in a couple of tickets, with your name on them, for the Bon Jovi Experience at the O2 Academy Liverpool on May 3rd, woop woop! I'll send you a Private Message in the next few minutes with more details. innocent

@Cleoriff 

That's an exciting gig to look forward to! Happy Dance

@gmarkj 

Congratulations on your 10th wedding anniversary, and your 40th birthday (sorry if I'm late to the party for either of them)! It's a shame about the timing for this gig, but there might be another one you've got your eye on?

If anyone spots a gig they're interested in at an O2 Academy venue, we'd love to hear about it so let us know in the comments! smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

@EmilieT 

That O2 Angel is 'most excellent'. I expect @AlexYem84  will be really excited.

Well done you wink

*The Game Is On*

Level 2: Apprentice

Omg! @EmilieT amazing!
Yay!!! 🎊 Can't wait and I'm looking forward to it!

@Cleoriff yes!! 🎉 I'm so excited and so happy.

Yyiippe

@AlexYem84 

Really great news. So pleased for you Bouncy

*The Game Is On*