Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

O2 Priority

Highlighted
Former Staff

Re: Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year?

Thanks for sending the details I needed so quickly @AlexYem84, I hope you'll have a blast! Bouncy

@Cleoriff hugging 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 47: Going Places

Maybe this one @EmilieT...
https://academymusicgroup.com/o2academybirmingham/events/1266168/daniel-sloss-x-tickets

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Highlighted
Former Staff

Looks interesting @gmarkj smiley Have you seen Dark and Jigsaw then? Would you recommend those shows?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Highlighted

So long as you don't mind your comedy VERY dark (as if the title Dark didn't give it away) then yes I would!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Highlighted
Former Staff

Good to know @gmarkj , I hadn't come across either of those on Netflix yet so I've added them to my watchlist to give them a go later. I'm always looking for more things to discover on Netflix  nerd

signature

Highlighted

Well worth watching.
If you haven't seen it, umbrella academy is good as well. Extinction too.

Highlighted
Former Staff

@gmarkj I have seen (and loved) Umbrella Academy, and was very pleased to see it renewed for another season. I'll add Extinction to my watchlist thumbsup

signature