Westlife on tour again next year!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Westlife

Hi guys,

Did you hear that Westlife is getting back together for a new album and a tour in 2019? yahoo Priority tickets for the gig in Manchester on 29 June 2019 will go on sale this week, Wednesday 21 November! 

It will be all of the original band members coming together again, but one: Nicky Byrne, Kian Egan, Mark Feehily and Shane Filan, minus Brian McFadden (but if you miss him you can see him on the next series of Dancing on Ice!). They will be performing all of their number 1 songs on the tour. smiling

Here's a couple of their popular songs to jog your memory - what's your favourite?

Any Westlife fans in the community? Are you looking forward to the upcoming tour? slight_smile

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't say i'm a fan but I've got the Greatest Hits album.

'When You're Looking Like That' is a fab tune & their cover of 'Miss You Nights' aint too shabby either!

Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Never really liked them much at all, although they did produce some good songs.

I wouldn't bother going to see them live though..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Not for me either, sorry pensive

Message 4 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

'When You're Looking Like That' is a fab tune & their cover of 'Miss You Nights' aint too shabby either!

I didn't remember that first one you mentioned until I listened to it again now - not bad! slight_smile

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I didn't remember that first one you mentioned until I listened to it again now - not bad! slight_smile

The first time I heard that song they were on a talk show, I think it was Jonathan Ross & they did a dance routine & it really stuck in my head! (as they were heavily criticisied as pretty boys who stood there)

I can't for the life of me find it online. They were kicking mic stands with one foot & catching it with the other, whilst singing live.. was pretty good tbf!

Message 6 of 7

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

...still no from me Banana

Message 7 of 7