Weekly Priority updates: your feedback!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Screenshot 2019-08-16 at 09.53.02.png

Hi everyone, 

As most of you know, since the creation of the Priority board, we've been working more and more with the Priority team to regularly bring you news, updates and content. In Spring last year, we started posting every week about exciting upcoming offers, and in Summer 2018 we began posting every Monday about tickets going on sale that week, along with two dedicated discussions for some artists or events.

We want to make sure that the news and info we are sharing with you is relevant and engaging, which is why after about a year of bringing you these weekly topics, we'd like to get your feedback on them. slight_smile

• Would you make any changes to the format of our Offers overview, Tickets Calendar, or Gig discussions?
  • Do you find these updates relevant and interesting? If not, how do you think we could improve them?
  • Is there something Priority-related you'd like us to post more about?

These are just a few of the things we'd love to hear your thoughts on, but any feedback is welcome, even outside of those points! We want to make the Priority board a great space for you guys and all new members to find appropriate, engaging and fitting information and discuss all-things Priority, and we appreciate your help in making this happen slight_smile

Thanks in advance for all your comments!

Feedback

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122772 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@EmilieT 

I think the board is fine as it is. It's extremely informative with relevant information.

I may not respond on it every time, as I'm not always interested in the events or gigs.

However, other are and I don't think any changes are required.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for your feedback @Cleoriff, much appreciated! 

Is there something you'd like us to try and post more about, for example more topics for big offers, sports-related events and sponsorships, prize draws, etc, or do you feel like we've got it mostly covered so far? These were just examples off the top of my head wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122772 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

To add, if I have ONE criticism, it's the over posting.

For instance, if we have a weekly update, I'm not sure we need a second thread highlighting the artists/bands who are on tour.

They are in the main thread, and all the info could be incorporated into that one?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122772 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

Thanks for your feedback @Cleoriff, much appreciated! 

Is there something you'd like us to try and post more about, for example more topics for big offers, sports-related events and sponsorships, prize draws, etc, or do you feel like we've got it mostly covered so far? These were just examples off the top of my head wink

No...See my post above @EmilieT wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Everything is fine except for the over posting as per @Cleoriff  post above. All we need is in the weekly bulletin and no change needed to that.

Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff and @jonsie for your comments, you've made some good points so we'll integrate the gig discussions in the calendar from next Monday and see how that goes! thumbsup

We were also thinking about more regularly doing topics on big offers, to get an understanding of how everyone feels about them - for example the Nando's offer discussion was very popular last month, and we were able to pass on some feedback to the team on how many wished it was extended to more locations! Does that sound like an idea you could get behind?

signature

Message 7 of 7