Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Priority News! 4th-10th June 2018

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, I hope you're having a good week!

Did you guys make use of any offers this week? You might still catch some if they're still available, check our previous update here.

For next week beginning of 4th June, have a look below on what's coming up on the Priority app and let us know if you spot anything there that interests you! slight smile

• It feels like summer is nearly upon us, by which I mean we’ve had our time with the sun and now we need to start combatting the rain. Priority can help with a discount from Hunter.
  • And with the World Cup approaching we have an incredible Prize Draw running with Samsung, where customers have the chance to win not only a brand new S9 but a TV and a fridge as well!
  • The Caffé Nero free hot drink offer is available from midday on Tuesday to make your day even better! Coffee

Let us know which of the offers this time catches your eye. And if you like the free hot drink offer from Caffé Nero by the way, I'd love to hear which drink you would go for? yahoo

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have anything you’d like us to incorporate and we will do our best to see if we can include it.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Weekly Priority News

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0