Did you mean: 

Weekly Priority News: 30 April 2018

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

See below our first weekly update for what's new and upcoming on the Priority app! Let us know what you think of the below and if you like this update. We're hoping to post one each week. Smiley Happy

Week of 30 April:

• This coming week you'll find a host of offers and prizes from lots of different holiday options, grocery home deliveries and discounted tickets to Champions Tennis! I noticed that some of the offers are already live at the time of posting this topic so do go check them out. Smiley Happy
  • For you coffee lovers: the Caffé Nero Free Hot Drink is available from midday on Tuesdays! Coffee
  • Update from last week: if you took part in the competition for the Samsung S9, 9 winners have been drawn so go check that out if you haven't already! 25 winners have also been picked for the Bloom & Wild bouquets. bouquet

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have anything you’d like us to incorporate and we will do our best to see if we can include it.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead. sun

Weekly Priority News

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

So the winners of the S9 come from London, Yorkshire, Berkshire and Bedfordshire

The Midlands must have fell off the radar Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

So the winners of the S9 come from London, Yorkshire, Berkshire and Bedfordshire

The Midlands must have fell off the radar Smiley Very Happy

Awww well next time!

Let me know @Cleoriff if you have any feedback/suggestions for this weekly update topic at any point. slight_smile

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm so shocked I don't have an S9 winging it's way to me.....Smiley Mad

Nor have I had no mention of the Note 8 I was discussing with @MercedesS and @Toby wink

Message 4 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

The week has started!

Have you found any offers that you'd like to make use of this week? slight_smile

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo  Escape to Country Cottages looks nice, though I couldn't make use of it within the timescales shown. Shame. slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

That one sounds lovely indeed @Cleoriff. I wouldn't mind something like that for my next holiday!

Message 7 of 7