Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 3: Thinker
Accepted Solution

WM 10

Am I the only person still using a Windows phone and O2 Priority? O2 tell me they no longer update the app for Microsoft Lumia phones but we can still access the deals by going online, sign in with your phone number and O2 sends a code to the phone. You can get whatever offer you've asked for but the store can't scan the QR, the code number has to be entered manually by the store.
Topics: 565
Solutions: 14,996

Re: WM 10

@G4Grandad O2 stopped supporting windows phones a while back for app updates, unfortunately.

There was insufficient demand.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Level 3: Thinker

Yes, and it's totally reasonable for O2 to do that. My point was really that O2 still supports the Priority app for all their customers even if the phone you use isn't supported by an app.
Topics: 565
Solutions: 14,996

Yeah, I agree.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)