Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM 10

G4Grandad
Level 3: Thinker
  • 39 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Am I the only person still using a Windows phone and O2 Priority? O2 tell me they no longer update the app for Microsoft Lumia phones but we can still access the deals by going online, sign in with your phone number and O2 sends a code to the phone. You can get whatever offer you've asked for but the store can't scan the QR, the code number has to be entered manually by the store.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Yeah, I agree.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@G4Grandad O2 stopped supporting windows phones a while back for app updates, unfortunately.

There was insufficient demand.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

G4Grandad
Level 3: Thinker
  • 39 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Yes, and it's totally reasonable for O2 to do that. My point was really that O2 still supports the Priority app for all their customers even if the phone you use isn't supported by an app.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Yeah, I agree.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4