Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Tickets: 22nd September onwards

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone 👋

With my last week here on the O2 Community, I am delighted to share another couple of upcoming highlights of Priority Ticket releases with you!

James Blake

GRAMMY® Award-winning singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer unassumingly operates as the enigmatic engine behind some of the most influential albums of the 21st century. He produced choice cuts on Frank Ocean’s Blonde and Kendrick Lamar’s DAMN, as well as JAY-Z’s 4:44, Beyoncé’s Lemonade and is simultaneously, one of pop’s most celebrated artists with his dynamic solo output.

On sale soon Read more

6143197157e650198cc7e2fa-1125x750.jpeg

Kings of Leon

Kings of Leon have today announced a new tour in support of the band’s eighth studio album and sixth successive UK number one album ‘When You See Yourself’, released in March 2021. The band will perform at The O2 on Friday 1 July 2022. Since their debut in 2003, Kings of Leon ((Caleb (guitar/vocals), Nathan (drums), Jared (bass) and Matthew Followill (guitar)) have released eight studio albums (Youth & Young Manhood (2003), Aha Shake Heartbreak (2004), Because of the Times (2007), Only by the Night (2008), Come Around Sundown (2010), Mechanical Bull (2013), WALLS (2016), and When You See Yourself (2021)). The band have sold over 20 million albums and nearly 40 million singles worldwide.

On Sale soon Read more

6148a2bbe5d018333f200fce-1125x750.jpeg

BILLY TALENT

Long-running band Billy Talent have announced a handful of tour dates for the UK in May 2022, in support of their latest album Crisis Of Faith, set for release on Friday 21 January. Recorded in the band's studio in Toronto, the album continues the hyped-up fist-punching rock that made the band famous. The hard rockers recently put out the album's lead single 'End Of Me' which recruits Weezer's Rivers Cuomo on vocals for an unusually melodic and laid back tune.

On Sale tomorrow 10:00am Read more

6148b9cce5d018333f201695-1125x750.jpeg

Ready to rock? We sure are! Let us know which one of these gigs is your favourite in the comments!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0