Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Tickets: 15th September onwards

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone 👋

Whilst the sun is not shining on this side of the island, we are still laughing, especially when checking out the many amazing live gigs coming to O2 Priority tomorrow! A fan of comedy? Then you are definitely in the right place!

Dave Chappelle

Legendary American Stand-up comedian Dave Chappelle is back to grace us with a single show at the Eventim Apollo. Those who know the satirical humour of the Grammy and Emmy Award winner, will be sure to be in for a good laugh at this show. Don't miss the opportunity and grab a ticket at the pre-sales starting tomorrow at 10am!

On sale tomorrow 10:00am Read more

61405b4557e650198cc7485a-1125x750.jpeg

Katherine Ryan

Creator and Star of Netflix smash hit The Duchess (along with two global Netflix comedy specials: In Trouble and Glitter Room) comedian and TV’s Katherine Ryan makes a hugely welcome return to the stage with her brand-new live show, Missus. Having previously denounced partnership, Katherine has since married her first love, accidentally. A lot has changed for everyone and we can look forward to hearing Katherine Ryan’s hilarious new perspectives on life, love, and what it means to be Missus.

On Sale tomorrow 10:00am Read more

613f075157e650198cc6fc64-1125x750.jpeg

The Vaccines

The Vaccines have back with their fifth studio album, Back In Love City, their most euphoric, visceral and visionary work to date. It’s a record that sees the five-piece assert themselves as one of Britain’s most vital guitar bands, with 13 songs set against the fictional metropolis of the album’s title.

On Sale tomorrow 09:00am Read more

6138a28157e650198cc5ac74-1125x750.jpeg

Stand-up comedy or live music - which will you be going for? Share your favourites with us in the comments!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Funnily enough I have just started watching a recording of my last trip to an o2 event - Daniel Sloss "X".

Can't make my mind up on Katherine - she alternates between very funny and not when I see her.
Think I would have to watch her other sets to work out if I would go...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2