Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 8th April Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are you doing? The pubs are opening soon and this weeks priority offers seem to be perfect for the calm before the storm.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

The best thing since sliced bread

If your kitchen skills could do with sharpening up a bit, here’s the course for you. Hosted by all-round kitchen-whizz Paul Foster - one of the UK's best chefs - this one-hour class (held Thursday 06/05/21) will turn you into a knife handling, egg cooking, pasta making maestro. All for an exclusive price of just £10 (RRP £30). This is your chance to learn to chop, dice and slice. To fry, scramble and poach. And to roll and shape dough like a pro. Taught live on Zoom, it’s a class for all (no matter if you’re an avid cook, or an avid burner of food). Ready to be a cut above the rest?

Ends Sun 18 Apr | Read more

6065ca59bf2aa23ba15a3bbf-1125x750.jpeg

Rock your world with good-for-the-world fries

Who doesn’t love LEON’s Baked Fries? Those crispy, criss-cut, golden, tempting, satisfying (did we mention crispy) bites just hit the spot. Now you can enjoy even more of them with a free serving of LEON Baked Fries (RRP £2.60) every week. Codes drop every Thursday; simply order online to redeem on Thursday or Friday to enjoy your feast of fries (while stocks last). And not only will LEON Baked Fries rock your world, they’re also good for the world, with a carbon neutral footprint thanks to Leon’s carbon credits policy. What’s not to like?

Available today 11:00am | Read more

606c9430bf2aa23ba15b98a7-1125x750.jpeg

Put your best face forward

Ready to dust off the last of the winter blues? Get spring ready and fresh-faced with a free at-home skincare pamper set. Simply spend £20 at bareMinerals and get an Ageless 10% Phyto Retinol Night Concentrate 8ml Deluxe sample (RRP £14) and a Premium Branded Spa Headband, totally free. This fast-absorbing, anti-ageing night-time serum - formulated with a natural, plant-based retinol alternative - is clinically shown to dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin texture and tone in just one week. Don’t forget to use your comfy spa headband for a truly relaxing experience. Goodbye tired winter looks. Hello fresher, more youthful-looking skin.

6064595abf2aa23ba159eed4-1125x750.jpeg

A delivery to leave you full of beans

Always wanted to become a bean buff? This brew-tiful perk is your chance, with an exclusive roastery masterclass and two bags of fresh Union Roasted coffee through the letterbox for just £8 (RRP £14.25). Your 60-minute morning masterclass (held at 8am on Thursday 22/04/21) gives you the joe-down on everything from choosing the right coffee, to the ins and outs of cafetieres - as well as a quiz with some fantastic prizes. As for the beans themselves, they’re chosen for their taste and sustainability. Grown by a network of farmers at an environmental farm in Brazil, Bobolink is a silky, balanced delight, boasting subtle fruit acidity and the smoothness of milk chocolate. Liberacion, hailing from high-altitude farms in Guatemala, is the perfect lazy afternoon or after-dinner coffee. (You can really taste the sunshine.) Go on, grab a cup, and take the plunge today.

60632a9e31888622b9553854-1125x750.jpeg

This season’s must-have coat

Between sanitising every 20 minutes, and repeatably stabbing the order button on delivery apps, fingers have had a rough year. So, it’s no wonder we’re so into this mood-enhancing, Crystals Made Me Do It Nail Polish Duo, yours for just £10 (RRP £15). Healing Feelings will have you feeling hand-some with a rose quartz-infused shimmer, while 45 Second Top Coat, a clear polish with snazzy amethyst crystals, locks in colour for long-lasting results. Both can be easily applied using the patented Nails Inc. brush, designed to work with the shape of the nail and minimize the number of strokes required. Nailed it.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

60634dddbf2aa23ba159b7d4-1125x750.jpeg

What are your favourites this week? Are you getting ready to be seen outside again? Are you sitting back with a drink and pampering yourself for a big night out? Let me know below?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @LukasB 

Have already said in the lounge that my diary for next week is pretty full (compared with this week).

Hairdressers, nails being done and aromatherapy massages. So although some of the Priority offers are good, they are not for me thanks.

I don't needs cookery lessons and hate coffee with a passion. I'll be giving them a miss but best of luck for those who are interested.yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff I used to not like coffee and now I am looking forward to it every morning haha

And I am afraid I am not getting my nails done professionally haha

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 12

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Well, Day 1 of 5 Priority Instant Win today -same same...

Screenshot_20210412-120539.png

Ppppfffftttttt!

Message 5 of 12

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
No luck here either...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 12

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@LukasB 

Interesting things up for grabs this time but I `m not entering - don`t like coffee; shopping/catering done by carers; don`t need/want nails done..

that said, I hope that - for once - someone on this Community is a Priority winner this time. 

But have a sneaky feeling that true to form that ain`t gonna happen unamused

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 8 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Not me....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 12

jonsie