Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 7th April Onwards

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey everyone!

Another week full of diverse offers: from encouraging your kids to cycle throughout their childhood 🚲 , attending Grand Designs Live in London 🏘 and supercharged adventure muddy workout race 💪

Give them the gift of pedal power

If there’s one thing we know about kids, it’s that they grow super-fast. One day they’re crawling on the carpet, the next they’re cycling to the shop for treats.

So when it comes to bikes, we’ve got you covered: Enjoy your first month free when you sign up to Bike Club (RRP £5.99 - £14.99 per month dependant on size of bike).

Bike Club has the right-sized premium lightweight bikes for your kids, at every age, and every stage. Simply choose between a new or refurbished bike from top brands like Forme, Frog, Squish, and Strider, then exchange for the next size up whenever your child grows.

No outgrown, unloved bikes rusting away in the garage. Just the confidence and enjoyment kids get with a perfectly sized bike.

Gear up for a lifetime of pedalling pleasure with Bike Club.

Ends Mon 25 Apr | Read more

From dream house to dream home

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I think the Bike Club offer for kids is one of the best I've seen on Priority and should be a regular feature @RafaC. As a nurse I saw so many terrible accidents involving kids and bikes, usually avoidable.

It doesn't say whether they do any proficiency testing on the bikes but I think that should be an integral part of the scheme.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

It's a great offer indeed @Cleoriff 😊

Thanks for your feedback!

Message 3 of 3