Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 6th January Onwards

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Happy New Year 🎉! I hope everyone managed to enjoy the festive period and aren't feeling as disorientated as me so far this January 😅. Luckily, I come with gifts (no, that's the Three Wise Men). What I actually have are some of the latest O2 Priority Offers this week...

Save up to £40 on spa experiences for two across the UK

spaseekers.jpeg

SpaSeekers offer a range of spa experiences to provide you with the rest and revitalisation you're craving. Think spa massages for you and your lucky companion, glasses of fizzing Prosecco, dips in state-of-the-art jacuzzis, back, neck, and shoulders massages, fluffy warm robes – and great chat. Yes, please.

It’s all pretty simple: get £5 off when you spend £40+, £20 when you spend £100+, and £40 when you spend £150+. So, take a friend, take your mum, or make date night a date day. You won’t regret it.

I thought this was a good one for those who are missing the holidays already and want something else to look forward to 😉.

Ends Mon 28 Feb | Book Your Spa Trip Today

Win a 12-month gym membership for two, plus merch

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hmm... Contemplated the coffee one, but as some in the house can't take the high octane stuff, I found it to be a shame they don't have a decaff choice on the offer. After all, the wine club doesn't only offer reds, but also whites and rosés on their intro. Priority offers...

Message 2 of 2