Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 5th November Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

it is Thursday which means it is time for what? Exactly - this weeks Priority Offers. This week is full of absolute highlights. Get ready for the ultimate gaming universe. O2 are bringing you a clash of genres, titles and platforms along with next-level experiences and prizes. Sound good? Power up. Volume Up. Level Up with Priority.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Star in your own Scandinavian drama

Nothing beats a good Scandi drama, and Scandinavia doesn’t get much more dramatic than this. To mark the launch of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, O2 are bringing three lucky winners a three-night adventure weekend away in stunning Norway. You and a friend will kayak and wild camp your way around the majestic Viking territory of the UNESCO-listed Nærøyfjord.

Enter now to win yourself a trip fit for a Norse god.

Ends Mon 16 Nov | Read more

5f96cc9be828860030cabbad-1125x750.jpeg

Catch a trip to the land of the rising sun

Chilling out at home surrounded by creature comforts is good. But a week in ‘the land of the rising sun’ with the gaming world’s most famous creatures is even better. O2 are giving away a Pokémon-themed trip of a lifetime to Japan for four people, worth £6000. LuckyTrip will take care of everything including all your travel and accommodation. Plus, of course, a day out at the Pokémon centre. For a sneak Pikachu of what to expect, you can watch this video. Enter now. Then all you’ll have to do is decide which teammates you’ll be choosing to join you on your adventure.

5f8e98755f15030030b28e20-1125x750.jpeg

A loot box worth opening

Console on? Check. Mates online? Check. Beers on tap? Don’t worry, we’ve got you. O2 are bringing you money off a case of top-quality craft beer from HonestBrew. Plus, one month’s free membership (which gives you up to 15% off future orders). So, you can score a Mixed Case of six craft beers for just £9 (that’s a saving of up to £19.90, including free delivery). Or, alternatively, you can grab a case of six alcohol-free beers for just £6 (which will save up to £10.89). Treat yourself to some next-level craft beers.

Ends Sun 15 Nov | Read more

5f995163e828860030cb4289-1125x750.jpeg

Headline your very own music festival

Ever wanted to headline your own music festival? Let us plug you in. O2 are bringing you a copy of FUSER™, the brand-new music mixing game from the creators of Rock Band™ and Dance Central™. It’s a digital non-stop music festival, where you combine the world’s most popular songs to create your own amazing mixes. Plus, to make sure you really feel like number one, O2 will also sort you out with a digital copy of FUSER™, an Alienware M15 R3 Gaming Laptop, and a HyperX Headset. 10 runners up will also bag a digital copy of FUSER™ and a HyperX Headset.

5f9ae0495f15030030b51664-1125x750.jpeg

Have you got your eyes on the prize?

True gamers always play to win. But now you can watch to win. On Saturday 14/11/20 - Sunday 15/11/20, O2 are hosting our Level Up Showdown Tournament with Belong Gaming Arena. Chris Stark and James Buckley will captain two teams of gamers including Nepenthez, Leahviathan, Smooyacs and KingJae - as they go head to head in a variety of titles from Halo 3 to Tekken 7 to Fall Guys. Best of all, you can win 1 of 403 prizes along the way, just for watching the action unfold. Prizes to be won:

- 3 x Ultimate Gaming Bundles including HyperX accessories, a GT Omega gaming chair and a Chillblast gaming PC (RRP £2,087)

- 150 x HyperX Cloud Alpha S gaming headsets (RRP £199)

- 50 x six-month Xbox Game Pass codes (RRP £47.94)

- 200 x £20 Papa John’s Pizza digital vouchers

Available Sat 14 Nov | Read more

5fa2a8d25f15030030b6a86e-1125x750 (1).jpeg

_________

What are your favourites this week? Where are my gamers? As A Pokemon fan I need to win this trip. I know @pgn  got his eyes on something 😝

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

One day, @LukasB, one day, hoffe ich! 🤞

Screenshot_20201106-100452.jpg

Message 2 of 3

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@pgn hahaha I actually got one of those for my friend last year. It was the best thing ever joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3