Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 4th February Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Well hello, hello, hello,

how is everyone doing today? The clock strikes 2 and here are my favourites from the Priority Offers this week. I think this week is all about pampering from the in- and outside…

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

It’s finale time! Get comfy and enjoy

Have you been binging Marvel Studios' WandaVision on Disney+? Well, the season finale on Friday 05/03/21 is just around the corner, so why not make a night of it? We’re giving you the chance to win one of four WandaVision celebration boxes to help create that perfect set up.

Ends Mon 15 Feb | Read more

6018250acff47e0030f48531-1125x750.jpeg

Wave goodbye to the daily grind

Dreaming of a beautiful beach getaway? Craving the calm of crashing waves? Well, we’re here to help you wave goodbye to your stresses and strains with the next best thing. We’re bringing you ten chances to win a Seahorse Plankton+ Skincare Bundle from Beauty Kitchen (RRP £102.50). The vegan-friendly and cruelty-free kit contains everything you need to relax, refresh and renew, from Cleansing Pads and Sponges to Facial Oils, Cleansers, Masks and Moisturisers - all packed with a unique blend of sustainably sourced marine extracts. So enter now and get ready to feel your worries wash away.

60113d6ed6018000300a045d-1125x750.jpeg

Take your partner (and your taste buds) on a wild adventure

Longing for the day you can eat out again? For you and a special someone, an unforgettable gastronomic experience could be on the menu. We’re bringing you the chance to win a woodland feast for two followed by a luxurious overnight stay at The Grove hotel (RRP £2818). You’ll eat out under the stars, enjoying a woodland-inspired seasonal menu cooked over an open fire. Then, you’ll be whisked away for a night of five-star luxury with a cosy stay at the exquisite The Grove - including spa treatments and activities. So, get ready to experience two unforgettable experiences in one night to remember. This prize can be redeemed on selected dates until 2022, so you’ll have something to look forward to, at a time that suits you. Enter now for the chance to swap the same four walls for a wild adventure you’ll be dining out on for years.

60142671cff47e0030f3ba65-1125x750.jpeg

Get that aaah feeling with an at-home spa treatment

Biology over breakfast. Languages at lunch. Trigonometry at teatime. If home schooling - or seemingly endless WFH - is making you want to lock yourself away, we’ve got the perfect excuse to do just that. We’re bringing you a Seahorse Plankton+ Deluxe Starter Kit from Beauty Kitchen for just £20 (RRP £34.50). Housed in a reusable Cotton Gift Bag, the vegan-friendly kit contains a High-Definition Facial Oil, a Really Radiant Moisturiser, a Revitalising Gel Cleanser and a Dual Sided Reusable Face Cloth. Plus, check out the video above to hear from the founder of Beauty Kitchen and her story behind the Seahorse range. So skip detention for a while and escape into some sumptuous skincare.

Ends Sun 14 Feb | Read more

What do you guys think of this weeks offers? I am really excited about the spa treatment and I think @jonsie our resident beauty guru must be in his element this week. Let me know below if I missed something.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10674 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Well @LukasB
Everything looks yummy 😋

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 3

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I know I wish I had that cake right in fron of me @TallTrees joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3