Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 4th December Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are we all doing today? I did not forget about you. A day late but here are my highlights from this weeks Priority Offers.

As a heads up: Instant winners will be back on Monday 12pm so be ready!!!!

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Big-game atmosphere without changing out your slippers

Your home is where the action’s at for this year’s Autumn Rugby Internationals. But want to upgrade your sofa to a VIP box? Game on. O2 are giving away 20 Ultimate Guinness Gameday Bundles (RRP £105) to help bring the big-game atmosphere straight into your living room. You can win heaps of Guinness-branded goodies - including rugby shirts, a rugby ball, home decorations, and even a couple of pairs of slippers. Plus, not forgetting your pack leaders, two bottles of Guinness Draught and two cans of Hop House 13. Enter now and you could be saying cheers, as you cheer on your country - good luck.

Ends Mon 14 Dec | Read more

5fc0f3d3cff47e002f1a11ad-1125x750.jpeg

The most enchanted musical of all time

Exclusive 48hr pre-sale to tickets, only for Priority customers.

You are invited to ‘Be Our Guest’ as the most enchanted musical of all time, Beauty and the Beast, returning to the UK stage in 2021. Spectacularly reimagined using the latest theatrical innovations, this beloved ‘tale as old as time’ will be brought to life on stage like never before. Disney first debuted Beauty and the Beast on Broadway 26 years ago. The original creative team have reunited on this new production that features all of the spellbinding music and lyrics of Alan Menken, Howard Ashman and Tim Rice. Get your tickets now.

Available Mon 10:00am | Read more

5fad225fcff47e0030907da6-1125x750.jpeg

You bring your competitive side. We’ll bring the competition

Hoping to experience a little Christmas magic this year? Get ready for a night of family fun, fit for a wizard. 20 lucky winners will bag a collection of 13 Harry Potter games (RRP £156.81) - including family favourites Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit 'Ultimate', Harry Potter Cluedo and Harry Potter Top Trumps. Enter now and you and your family could find yourselves entering a world of magic - good luck.

5fc0df84cff47e002f1a0ced-1125x750.jpeg

Get ready to mix with the best this festive season

Roast turkey and cranberry sauce. Christmas pudding and brandy butter. Some festive flavours are just meant to go together. And we’ve got some more perfect pairings for you to discover. O2 are bringing you Fever-Tree’s Festive Spritz Kit for just £15 (RRP £30), plus £4 delivery. The kit includes four Fever-Tree mixers and perfectly paired spirits including Gin, Vodka and Whisky, everything you need to uncover a new sippable tipple. We’re also throwing an online Masterclass into the mix hosted by an expert Fever-Tree mixologist. They’ll guide you through and share some top tips and tricks so you’ll be a pro at making delicious, simple cocktails at home. Prepare your ice and a slice and get ready to mix with the best this Christmas.

5fc60964cff47e002f1b17da-1125x750.jpeg

Treat yourself to a night in at your very own home spa

We all deserve a break from time to time. So, get the candles and mood lighting at the ready - a night of pampering awaits. O2 are bringing you Beauty Kitchen’s Hydration Heroes for just £29 (RRP £62.20). You can pamper yourself with a whole range of intensely moisturising, sustainably sourced, vegan-friendly goodies, including masks, oil, cleanser and moisturiser from the Abyssinian and Seahorse Plankton+ ranges. So, treat yourself to a little ‘me time’ this Christmas.

Ends Sun 13 Dec | Read more

5fbe4425d601800030238c32-1125x750.jpeg

What do you guys think about this weeks offers? Are you a Harry Potter or a Disney Fan? Or are you rather down for a pint of Guinness? Let me know what tickles you’re fancy this week…

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Managed to log into priority
Message 2 of 9

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Just got the SMS about the Instant Winners🤞:

Screenshot_20201204-134826.jpg

Message 3 of 9

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

well done @liggerz87 

fingers crossed for all of us @pgn joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 4 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
No message yet, but it does pop up if you open the app.
Can't see the Harry Potter prize draw yet @LukasB - when does (should) that one go live?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 9

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@gmarkj oh it shoes on mine - have you tried to close the app and restart it?

signature

Message 6 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Found it.
Searched for Harry Potter and doesn't return any matches - even though Harry Potter is in the description for the prize draw!
Perhaps some more feedback - using meta tags and allowing people to search using those, so if you don't get the exact name correctly you might get a hit on those?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 9

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
It showed up fine on mine the Harry potter one I had the app installed maybe less than a week but hadn't signed in
Message 8 of 9

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

A restart of the app on mine brought up the ones inside the orange border below, including the HP draw, @gmarkj - searching for them, nah, no good.

Temperamental app, that one - if the Forum didn't mention them.... Thanks, @LukasB

Screenshot_20201204-145735.jpg

Message 9 of 9