Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 31st March Onwards

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi everyone 😊.

I am here with the latest Priority offers from O2. These are some of my favourites, that I've found amongst the hundreds of options on the website. Pure prize draws from me today, though. Got to be in it to win it 👀.

6239e22ce005f16b811eff43-1125x750.png

If your idea of the Kent countryside is a charming wonderland of herons, foxes, and hedgehogs, prepare to have your mind blown.

Here’s your chance to experience gorillas, lions, giraffes, ostriches, and much more on a family safari staycation in the garden of England.

You’ll enjoy a VIP stay at the award-winning Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, home to 900 rare and endangered animals. Highlights include a one-night stay at the Treehouse Hotel, tucked away high in the canopy of the reserve, overlooking the rhino and cheetah paddocks.

You’ll also swing a ranger-guided safari, taking you on an adventure through South American, Asian and African Experience zones, giving you the opportunity to get up-close encounters with giraffes, zebra, wildebeest, and camels.

Enjoy a family breakfast and dinner at the gorgeous Garden Room restaurant – the perfect way to fuel your safari adventure.

Ends 19 April | Ready to get wild? Enter today.

Win a three-night adventure in Snowdonia, thanks to OPPO 🦔

6238af25053c24491eb70fc7-1125x750.jpeg

Everyone’s favourite super speedy hedgehog is back in town. To celebrate the release of Sonic the Hedgehog 2, in cinemas from April 1, OPPO is giving you the chance to win a hair-raising, supercharged family (two adults, two children) holiday, and a range of epic OPPO x Sonic the Hedgehog 2 swag bags which include the OPPO Find X5 Lite smartphone that can charge from 0-100% in as little as 31 minutes* thanks to SUPERVOOC charging technology, and OPPO Enco Free2 earphones.

Win a three-night glamping adventure to Snowdonia, spending your days ziplining through the sky, balancing on underground high ropes, and speeding through the trees on a forest rollercoaster. You’ll bed down in a woodland lodge with a restorative private hot tub – perfect to recharge ahead of the next day’s adventures.

Four runner-up winners will win an OPPO x Sonic swag bag, packed with an OPPO Find X5 Lite, OPPO Enco Free2 earphones and a whole host of Sonic swag to boot.

Ends 19 April | Enter now for your chance to supercharge your summer. Good luck.

623c8a7f053c24491eb7e963-1125x750.jpeg

Get ready to bring some winner's luck home, with your chance to win one of five exclusive rugby shirts signed by the England Women’s team – the number one team in the world.

The team are currently on an 18-test winning streak leading into the TikTok Women’s Six Nations tournament held in March and April.

Ends 19 April | Enter now for the chance to win - good luck.

Like the look of any of these? I can definitely vouch for a trip away to Snowdonia, a place close to my heart 😍. Let me know!

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0