Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 30th September Onwards

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi everyone 👋

October is fast approaching and I am happy to be sharing the upcoming Priority offers with you. This week is about art fairs 🎨, rollercoasters 🎢, and a three-night stay under the stars 🌌.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the Priority app.

Get £1 tickets to The Other Art Fair Lates Today (RRP up to £11, usually)!

The Other Art Fair is one of the world’s leading artist fair’s bringing art lovers of all experiences and tastes together with the best emerging artists. Shop from thousands of affordable artworks in-person at events, online or in our virtual fair worlds.

If you're in London, the next art fair is on 14-17 October, at The Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane.

lewysgp_0-1633007135360.jpeg

Get 50% off THORPE PARK Resort entry, plus a free bag of donuts!

With one-day tickets usually costing £50, this is a great offer to enjoy the UK's most thrilling theme park!

Reach new heights with Stealth the UK's fastest roller coaster launching riders to 205ft at 80mph in just 2.5 seconds. Take flight on THE SWARM the UK's only winged coaster, or face one of Jigsaw's most twisted traps with SAW - The Ride the world's first horror themed roller coaster featuring a 100ft "beyond-vertical" drop.

lewysgp_1-1633007134404.jpeg

Win a three-night stay for two at Sky Den, Northumberland with Canopy & Stars!

The Sky Den is designed to enjoy nature and the elements. With its opening roof and an open-sided deck platform, as one would expect, at certain times of the year when Northumberland can get a bit chilly, it can be a bit more of an outdoors experience too! So remember to bring warm clothes and get involved in celebrating nature and outdoor living, year round in this truly incredible structure...

lewysgp_2-1633007135388.jpeg

There are plenty more on the O2 Priority website too! So, hopefully something catches your eye and you enjoy 😁.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @lewys-gp 

Love the idea of the Art Fair but I'm not available that weekend sadly.

Not a fan of the Sky Den. I'm sure the idea is sound and ideal for some but I do like my creature comforts and hate being cold 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

lewys-gp
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes, big fan of some art myself but busy that weekend too! I would definitely be up for that Sky Den though, as long as it wasn't raining 😂@Cleoriff.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 3 of 3