Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 2nd September Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

it is that time of the week again already. You are not prepared for this weeks O2 Priority Offers. We have a  spectacle of mouthwatering highlights on our hands here.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

An Argentinian gastrominic adventure

Want to enjoy all the perks of an exceptional restaurant experience without having to travel further than the front door? We’ve got you covered with your chance to savour an exclusive Gaucho dining experience at home for two – for just £32 per person (RRP £40 per person) plus £6 delivery. So, what’s on the menu? Fasten your tastebuds for a full-flavoured feast. You’ll start with two beef and chorizo empanadas, a stupendous setup for the majesty of the main course: slow cooked Asado-style ribs, glazed in Bulleit bourbon, with apple marinade; mozzarella, taleggio, and gruyere mac and cheese, and mango slaw. Of course, no meal is complete without dessert – the last stop in flavour city is chocotorte: a bitter chocolate cake, with dulce de leche and mascarpone cream. Oh my. Bring the flavours of one of London’s top restaurants straight to your home – order now.

Available Mon 12:00am | Read more

612e7ee1e5d018333f1a8607-1125x750.jpeg

A sparkling start to a special experience at M restaurants

There’s only one thing better than an award-winning steak at London’s M restaurants – and that’s an award-winning steak started with a crisp, fizzing glass of Ferrari Maximum Blanc de Blancs – totally free. Simply book a meal on a Monday to Friday until Tuesday 30/11/21 to indulge in a night of luxurious dining. Want to take things up a notch? Priority members can also choose an exclusive at-table wine tasting experience, for just £12 per person. That’s a chance to really make it a memorable mealtime, with a flight of three wonderful wines – Familia Schroeder, Alpataco, Pinot Noir; Collection M, Black Label, Malbec; and St. Hallet, Faith – as well as a talk through the intricacies of each from an expert. You can enjoy our champagne and wine-tasting experiences at either M restaurant. Steak, champagne, wine. What more could you ask for?

Available Mon 12:00am | Read more

612e7efa57e650198cc38439-1125x750.jpeg

A bedroom-boosting, mood-lifting mate

Like the knock of the pizza delivery person, or the latest Lizzo song, plants tend to make rooms instantly happier places. Brighten up your home with a free Susie plant when you spend £50 or more at Patch Plants. Susie is an almost unkillable snake plant that thrives in almost all light conditions. She doesn’t need much water - just a drink when her soil feels dry every few weeks - and only needs her leaves dusted infrequently. She’s a great bedroom plant because she stores up oxygen throughout the day, then releases it all at night. Don’t leaf it too late - order today.

Ends Wed 13 Oct | Read more

612fa22457e650198cc3c2b5-1125x750.jpeg

Culture, colour, and castles on an Iberian odyssey

If you’ve felt a hankering to plunge back into the world and enjoy everything it has to offer, this is the one for you. Enter today for your chance to win a soulful, sunny city break for two to Sintra and Lisbon. Picture it: you could be strolling around Portugal’s very own fairy-tale town, Sintra, a place where magic waits for you around every corner. Check out its famous bizarre castles, an endlessly fascinating jumble of Gothic, Egyptian, Moorish and Renaissance styles, or luxuriate in the tropical wilderness or masonic hideouts. As for Lisbon, it's no wonder the Portuguese capital is one of Europe's top destinations: cobblestones, cathedrals, red wines on terraces, pastel-coloured villas, seven scenic hills, and more await you and your travel partner. This is the balmy, beautiful destination of your dreams – and it’s all yours. Your prize includes flights, three nights in Sintra, two in Lisbon, transfers and a climb to the Castle of the Moors. This is an opportunity to discover one of western Europe’s cultural hubs and some of its most colourful, characterful cities. Don’t miss your chance – enter now.

Ends Mon 13 Sep | Read more

6123563357e650198cc12ce5-1125x750 (1).jpeg

Sun, sea, sand – and skincare

There’s nothing like booking a holiday to get you excitedly counting down the days ahead until the magic moment. Give yourself the gift of anticipation with your chance to win a trip for two to Malta from LuckyTrip plus the ultimate summer skincare bundle from Bondi Sands. Your Maltese adventure includes flights, a seven-night stay at either the Luciano Porto Boutique or 1926 Hotel & Spa, including breakfast, with transfers and a harbour cruise. Whether you want to explore some of the most beautiful coastline in the world, wander the cobbled streets and old-as-time cafes of the ancient capital Mdina, marvel at the extravagance of the lavish St John's Co-Cathedral, or just enjoy the spectacular harbour views, Malta never disappoints. Of course, you’ll want to sun in style, so you’ll also take away the ultimate summer skincare bundle, packed with everything you need to sparkle in the sun. Catch you on the beach? Enter now.

Ends Mon 13 Sep | Read more

612618a457e650198cc1c58f-1125x750.jpeg

Who is already hungry? And who is ready for a beach break? Let me know what your highlights are this week in case I forgot something.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35052 Posts
  • 222 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

Who wouldn't like to awaken to that view of a sunny September morn?

Screenshot_20210903-070826.png

I know I would - Malta draw entered 😎

Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9844 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

@pgn 

It would be too much like a bus mans holiday, as I have to work in Malta every so often (such a hard life tongue )

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,
Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35052 Posts
  • 222 Topics
  • 1557 Solutions

@madasaf1sh wrote:

@pgn 

It would be too much like a bus mans holiday, as I have to work in Malta every so often (such a hard life tongue )

If the camera panned left a little, you'd see the school I went to on the horizon, with the science labs and humongous gymnasium to the left of that 😳

Yeah, not so much bus man's holiday as trip back to a carefree childhood 🤣

Message 4 of 4